- USS Yorktown Chemical Cleanup Will Cost $5 Million (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Drunken 14-year-old flips mom's car in West Ashley (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County library offering free digital copies of magazines (TheDigitel Charleston).
- Deputies: Husband and wife steal diesel tanker from National Guard Armory (WCBD).
- From the farm to the political spotlight, Sanford is back (ABC News 4).
Cops pull 20 marijuana plants from downtown community garden (Charleston City Paper).
- SC film-incentives bill passes; Beaufort chamber celebrates (The Island Packet).
- Goose Creek considers 2% hospitality fee (WCBD).
"Chas. Co. Finance Committee votes unanimously against TIF. County attorney says it's dead" (Post & Courier's Diane Knich).
- Boland bill headed to Gov. Haley's desk (ABC News 4).
- Inmate gets additional month in jail after cursing at judge (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County deputies investigating shooting at Johns Island store (Post & Courier).
- Enrollment, graduation rates up in Charleston County Schools (ABC News 4).
- Police: 4-year-old taken from school by non-custodial mom (ABC News 4).
- Summerville police find gunshot victim at Shamrock Drive; manhunt under way (Post & Courier).
- Low-Cost Animal Vaccines Offered Saturday (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- 2014 Election attack ads starting early for S.C. governor's race (TheDigitel Charleston).
- Brokers: Charleston Area on Verge of Industrial Real Estate Boom (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- SC ranks high on list of small business friendly states (WMBF)
- Charleston police arrest four people after James Island woman says they beat her and friends (Post & Courier).
- Humanists holding "Reasonfest" in Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Parents of SC boy who shot self facing new charges (WCBD).
- Suspect told inmate body was fed to alligators (ABC News 4).
Baroness to play Monster in-store on Memorial Day (Charleston City Paper).
- Truck loses lumber on I-526, snarls traffic (Live 5 News).
- Gunman sought after robbery at check-cashing business (Live 5 News).