The District 1 circus continues as one of the candidates brings their show on the road. The Democratic nominee, Elizabeth Colbert Busch, announced today that she be embarking on the ‘Elizabeth Means Business’ District-Wide Bus Tour.
Colbert Busch and her bus will stop in "six towns at 15 stops in four days and making additional unscheduled stops along the way."
Here's a look at the stops:
- Friday, May 3
- 11 am: Robert Smalls Museum Exhibit, 907 Craven St, Beaufort, SC
- 12 pm: Beaufort County Chamber of Commerce, 1106 Carteret St, Beaufort
- 4pm: Habersham Farmers Market, 13 Market, Beaufort
- 6 pm: "Taste of Beaufort" at the Waterpark, 926 Bay Street, Beaufort
- Saturday, May 4
- 9 am: Charleston Farmers Market, Marion Sqaure, Charleston
- 10:30 am: Summerville Farmers Market, 200 S Main St., Summerville
- 1:30 pm: McClellanville Shrimp Festival, 405 Pinckney St., McClellanville
- 6:45 pm: Cinco de Mayo Festival, Charleston Visitors Center, Ann St, Charleston
- Sunday, May 5
- 2:30 pm - Press Conference - TBA
- 3:30 pm - Canvassing, 393 Culver Ave., Charleston, SC 29407
- Monday, May 6
- 11 am: Unique Cuts of Ladson, 9612 Highway 78, Ste B, Ladson
- 11:35 am: Summerville Field Office, 116 W 2nd N St., Summerville
- 12:10 pm: Matt's Barbershop, 114 W 2nd N St, Summerville
- 1 pm: Who:Canterbury House Senior Living, 175 Market St Charleston
- 3 pm: West Ashley Field Office, 1757 Ashley River Road, Unit H, Charleston
For more information on each event, click here.