- Mark Sanford Steps Back onto National Stage with SC1 Win (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- SC1: Colbert Busch Comes Up Short in Upset Bid (Charleston Patch).
- Despite Loss, Platt Sees Positive Future for Green Party in SC (Charleston City Paper).
- Voter turnout higher than expected (ABC News 4).
- 1st District fundamentally GOP turf (Post & Courier).
- Mark Sanford's victory is a triumph of ideology over decency (Charleston City Paper).
SANFORD V. SANFORD
Sanford vs. Sanford hearing tomorrow called off (Post & Courier).
- Mark Sanford, Jenny Sanford Settle Family Court Dispute (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Knifeman gets life in slayings of Mount Pleasant’s Mike and Thelma King in St. Maarten; two accomplices get several years behind bars (Post & Courier).
- SC lawmakers to discuss extended credit monitoring (Live 5 News).
- SC hacking solution could cost $15 million next year (The State).
- Big-headed ant intercepted at Charleston port (WCBD).
- 'Unruly' passengers cause Southwest flight diversion to Charleston airport (Live 5 News).
- Rehabilitated loggerhead sea turtle released back into Atlantic (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County School District officials won’t have open hearing for senior who tweeted “n word” (Post & Courier).
- Student will be allowed to graduate (Live 5 News).
Bon Appétit Magazine is giving CHARLIE readers 15% off tickets to Grub Crawl for the next 48 hours.
- FAA: No evidence of violations made by pilot flying over Ravenel bridge (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston man accused of 2011 carjacking found not guilty by reason of insanity (Post & Courier).
- Gay teen makes groundbreaking run for title of Miss SC (The State).
- Cops: Drug arrest leads to Mt. Pleasant armed robbery suspect (Live 5 News).
- Ralph H. Johnson VA Medical Center to open “one-stop” homeless assistance center in North Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Fireworks law to get preliminary vote at Summerville council meeting (Post & Courier).
- Police: Kangaroo robber had tube socks on his hands (ABC News 4).
- Santee Cooper spilling 150,000 gallons of water per second (WCBD).
- GQ: FIG makes '10 Best Whiskey Bars in America' list (Live 5 News).
- Report: Upstate mother gives pot to daughter to distribute at school (Live 5 News).
- Police Searching for Approved Cash Loans Robbery Suspect (Charleston Patch).
- Three Charged with Armed Robbery in Front of Moultrie MS (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- SC officers to again pay more for pensions in 2014 (WCBD).
- Three nabbed in Va. fraud operation; fake IDs turned up on College of Charleston students (Post & Courier).
- Only a bold move will bring big biz to the Holy City (Charleston City Paper).
- Cross High School student charged with gun possession on school property (WCBD).
- Northwood Academy's Living History program (WCBD).
Federal operation results in hundreds of sex offender arrests including two in South Carolina (Post & Courier).