For many people Memorial Day Weekend marks the beginning of summer and that has been quite evident with the amount of traffic reported on all beach routes the last two days.
To help your Holy City Summer go as smoothly as possible, I compiled some helpful links to guide your through the next few months:
- Keep on eye on the Events page for all your summer parties, plans, and shindigs.
- The only guide to Folly, IOP, and Sullivan’s that you will ever need (Charleston City Paper).
- Keep in mind - It's no longer legal to drink alcohol on any of Charleston's beaches.
- Charleston Grit has a list of Summertime Do's & Don'ts.
- When and where to take your furry friends (Charleston City Paper).
- Southern Living put together a summer guide for the Holy City. Read it here.
- Charleston Grit posted pictures of some awesome poolside pads and a style guide.
- List of Charleston's County Parks.
- Folly Beach
- Isle of Palms
- Kiawah Island's Beachwalker Park
- Sullivan's Island