- Former School of the Arts senior who used “n word” in a tweet files lawsuit against Charleston County School District (Post & Courier).
- Beware what you post online; Social Intelligence is watching you (Charleston City Paper).
- Authorities investigating Ladson double shooting (Live 5 News).
N. Charleston planning commission approves Darius Rucker Blvd. (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston seeks graphic artist for $5,000 oil tank mural commission (Post & Courier).
- CofC professor to brave English Channel (Live 5 News).
- CCSO deputy cleared after shooting suspect (ABC News 4).
- Civil War cannons return to Ft. Moultrie (ABC News 4).
- Coroner: Summerville mom's bathtub death accidental (ABC News 4).
ReStore Farmers Market Open for Business (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Firefighter hit by alleged drunk driver remains at MUSC (Live 5 News).
- What lawmakers did (and didn’t) do this year in Columbia (Post & Courier).
- UPDATED: Joe Bustos Resigns Suddenly as Charleston GOP Chair (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- College of Charleston’s Carl Wise named to Freshman All-American team (Post & Courier).