- SC troopers begin increased enforcement Wednesday (ABC News 4).
AAA predicts less SC travel over July 4th Holiday (ABC News 4).
- Charleston tops another prestigious list; how to combat “Top 10 List Fatigue” (Post & Courier).
- Your July Fourth guide to Charleston-area beaches (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Harbor Fish House Review (Hungry Meets Healthy).
- Reason Foundation ranks S.C. 7th in nation for overall highway performance, efficiency (Post & Courier).
- A rib round-up just in time for the Fourth (Charleston City Paper).
- Baby Veronica's biological father: 'I never abandoned my child' (Live 5 News).
Pet Helpers Offering July 4 Cat Adoption Special (North Charleston Patch).
Bomb Squad: Fourth of July Firework Safety No Laughing Matter (North Charleston Patch).
- 9 homes destroyed, 17 impacted after possible tornado hits Florence (Live 5 News).
Alex Rodriguez Arrives in Charleston (Mount Pleasant Patch).
Arrest Made in Johnson Street Shooting (Charleston Patch).
- Folly Beach to celebrate reopening of county park (Live 5 News).
- Mayor: Folly alcohol ban could drive beach traffic (Live 5 News).
- Ridgeville couple in critical condition following high speed chase (ABC News 4).
- Police: Copper thieves caught red-handed at Mt. Pleasant hotel (Live 5 News).
- 41 groups participating in Lowcountry History Fair (ABC News 4).
- Find the same comforting bowls of spaghetti and lasagna at the newest Pane e Vino, sans patio (Charleston City Paper).
- The Town of Summerville is Hosting an Art Post Card Contest (Summerville Journal Scene).