- Folly Beach Mayor Pro Tem files lawsuit as council speaks of 'threats' (Live 5 News).
- Suspicious letter found at Dock Street Theatre contained creamer (Live 5 News).
- Video of North Charleston assault goes viral on Facebook (ABC News 4).
- Council stands with the trees on I-26 (ABC News 4).
- Southern Avenger no more: Rand Paul aide Jack Hunter leaves staff, returns to punditry (Daily Caller).
- FAA to order airworthiness directive on 787s (ABC News 4).
- Man accused of causing nearly $2k worth of damage to stadium gift shop (Live 5 News).
- SLED agent's teen daughter murdered, girl's boyfriend charged in case (WCBD).
- Two arrested after authorities best meth lab in Summerville (Live 5 News).
Taco Spot competes on Food Court Wars (Charleston City Paper).
- Occupy Charleston teams up with the homeless to propose housing plan (Live 5 News).
- Lack of high-pressure weather systems causing historic rainfall (Beaufort Gazette).
- Cherokee Nation files petition for Baby Veronica adoption rehearing (Live 5 News).
- N. Charleston man accused of kidnapping, sexually assaulting woman (Live 5 News).
- Lt. Dan Band concert moved from Beaufort to Charleston (Live 5 News).
More accolades and awards for Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- Police officer injured after rescuing 2 from Hanahan duplex fire (Live 5 News).
- District 42 hopeful Emmanuel Ferguson touts himself as a fresh face (Post & Courier).
Carolina Brewery & 82 Queen make for a fine pair (Charleston City Paper).
- Greg Bird named SAL Player of the Week (ABC News 4).
- Early morning investigation centers on Hanahan neighborhood (ABC News 4).
- Cops: Attempted armed robbery thwarted after homeowner returns fire (Live 5 News).
- Officials investigating infant death in Goose Creek (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston man accused of stalking estranged wife (Post & Courier).
- CCSO: Woman kidnapped while trying to flee nightclub disturbance (ABC News 4).