UPDATE, 9/11/13 - The Sweet Radish Bakeshop has announced that they will open their doors at 9 am on Monday, September 16th.
Sweet Radish Bakeshop, a gluten-free bakery, is reportedly set to open its doors in September. Here are some of the highlights from Eater Charleston who had the scoop first:
- Location: 207 St. Philip St.
- Owner: Julia Ingram, a San Francisco Transplant
- Will have certified gluten-free kitchen
- Menu will include: tarts, muffins, cookies and brownies
- Menu will vary with each season
You can see the full story here.