- Confederate flag controversy and NAACP boycott resurface amid talk of football bowl game in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Sheriff: Birth father of Veronica fails to turn self in to authorities (Live 5 News).
- Officials: Boy pulled under by shark, not injured (ABC News 4).
Charleston RiverDogs Donate $20,000 to MUSC Storm Eye Institute (Charleston Patch).
- CFD station celebrates 125 years (ABC News 4).
- Democrats to pick Senate 42 nominee Tuesday (Post & Courier).
- Neighborhood takes to Facebook to put a stop to thieves (ABC News 4).
Charleston Animal Society at 'Crisis Point' as Free Adoption Drive Continues (North Charleston Patch).
- Volunteers help clean up veteran's home after a fire (ABC News 4).
- Dredging can be win-win-win for Southeast ports (Post & Courier).
- SC Air Force Base helps new dads cope with kids (ABC News 4).
- Monument honoring students killed in Orangeburg Massacre finally fixed after 40 years (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Battery earn playoff berth with 1-0 win in Phoenix (Live 5 News).
- DOT Commission to consider $4 billion in highway improvements (Post & Courier).
- Community leader and Fox Music owner, Maurice Fox, dies at 82 (Post & Courier).
- Officers cycle to remember the fallen (ABC News 4).
- Although scores improve, Charleston County School District doesn’t make enough progress to hit annual goals in its Vision 2016 plan (Post & Courier).
- Governor’s Cup surfing competition draws hundreds to Folly Beach (Post & Courier).
Zedd to play Music Farm in September (Charleston City Paper).
30th Anniversary of Charleston County 9-1-1 System Approaches (North Charleston Patch).
How Do Mount Pleasant Schools Compare? (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Coroner: Body found in Ravenel identified (Live 5 News).
- SCHP: Driver of motorcycle dead after vehicle collision (ABC News 4).
- SC looking to recruit more state troopers (ABC News 4).
- Alabama’s Talley beats Feng to win U.S. Women’s Amateur at Country Club of Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Events Calendar
- Food & Bev
- Weekend Buzz