- Shark just tangled up with surfer leash in Folly Beach incident; no bite at boy or board (Post & Courier).
- Chris Latham to remain jailed awaiting trial for alleged murder-for-hire plot case (Post & Courier).
- Attorney: SC loan approved at illegal meeting (ABC News 4).
- Coliseum Drive renamed Darius Rucker Boulevard (ABC News 4).
- New Brewery Alert: Olde Charlestowne (Eater Charleston).
- Six Dems square off in S.C. Senate District 42 race (Charleston City Paper).
- Voters to narrow down Democratic field in Tuesday primary (Live 5 News).
- Stranded boaters saved by kiteboarder off Sullivan’s Island (Live 5 News).
- Bob Costas makes Riverdogs announcer's dream (ABC News 4).
- Man gets 25 years in prison for killing wife in front of their child (Live 5 News).
- I have heard that tomorrow's Folly council meeting will include preliminary talks regarding a farmer's market.
- Homecoming celebration for Marine badly burned in accident (Live 5 News).
- Berkeley county impact fee is hurting business in the county (WCBD).
- Summerville man electrocuted while working on air conditioning system (Post & Courier).
- SCHP ask for help in hit and run case (ABC News 4).
- Summerville family turns boxing into a family affair (WCBD).
Body Found in Ravenel is Missing Charleston Man (Charleston Patch).
Input Sought on New Town Hall (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Haley plans to announce re-election bid on Aug. 26 (ABC News 4).
In Weekly GOP Address Sen. Tim Scott Criticizes Obama Energy Plan (Columbia Patch).
- Heat index 105 Monday, making it steamy outside (Post & Courier).
Foreclosure Sought for Abandoned GenPhar Building (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Updated: Lowcountry home sales up 31 percent in July, report says (Post & Courier).
- Alice Cooper, Rascal Flatts playing SC tournament (ABC News 4).
- The Post and Courier’s owner changes name to Evening Post Industries (Post & Courier).