- Authorities: Woman safe after jumping into Ashley River (Post & Courier).
Minor Earthquake Strikes Off of Highway 61 (Summerville Patch).
- Capobiancos meet Veronica, but future meetings in jeopardy (ABC News 4).
- Man dead after being shot outside of nightclub (ABC News 4).
- Police activity at Music Farm - Shots fired? (News 2).
- County looks at Bees Ferry site for recycling and solid waste facility (Post & Courier).
4 Charleston Tech Companies Rank as 500 Fastest Growing in U.S. (Charleston Patch).
- Man of Valor: Daniel Bryant infuses boyhood antics into acclaimed new faith-based cartoon, ‘Boys of Valor’ (Post & Courier).
- Police: suspicious chemicals found near home in Mt. Pleasant (News 2).
- Is he really the ‘Felon’s Friend’? (Post & Courier).
- 21-year-old Summerville woman dead, cousin charged with DUI after crash on U.S. 17A Saturday (Post & Courier).
- Friends grieve young Summerville woman’s death on social media (Post & Courier).
- Critics question timeliness of Hanahan police shooting report (Post & Courier).
- NFL player C.J. Spiller's relative gunman in deadly shooting spree (Live 5 News).
- Hootie's Homegrown Round Up dishes out collected supplies (ABC News 4).
- Dragonflies migrating through Lowcountry (Post & Courier).
- Hootie performs during 11th Homegrown concert (ABC News 4).
- Hootie and the Blowfish give back to the Lowcountry (Live 5 News).
S.C. Skirts Through Summer Months with No 100-Degree Days (Columbia Patch).
- Multiple firefighter trainees experience heat-related illness (News 2).
- Concrete spill on the Crosstown shuts down multiple lanes (Live 5 News).
- End of the line for Dupont Station? (Post & Courier).
- West Ashley man finds neighbor dead (ABC News 4).
- Records: Man strangled his girlfriend, stole her credit card (Live 5 News).
- Beach Music and Shag Festival gets people moving (News 2).
- New National Weather Service program makes river flooding easier to read (Post & Courier).
Lowcountry Jazz Fest to Honor George Duke (North Charleston Patch).
- The Legend of Jadeveon Clowney: At age 8, it was clear he was special (Post & Courier).
- College of Charleston launches commercial real estate minor (Post & Courier).
- Police make arrest in deadly hit-and-run (Live 5 News).
- Swim school chain from Maryland dives into Charleston market (Post & Courier).
- Shrimp farming struggles under its own toxic burden (The Digitel Charleston).
- Battery beats LA Blues to advance to USL PRO semifinals (ABC News 4).
- Maybank Highway intersection drawing concerns (Post & Courier).
- Artist's vision: Rice project can build bridges (ABC News 4).
- New DOT long-range plan banks on federal funds for I-526 widening (Post & Courier).