- No comments as Browns, Capobiancos leave OK Supreme Court (ABC News 4).
- Angel Oak lovers, step up (Post & Courier).
- Student helped desegregate Charleston’s schools 50 years ago today (Post & Courier).
- Graham: US must respond to Syria's use of sarin (ABC News 4).
- Veteran wins Mortgage-free home (Live 5 News).
Miss S.C. Heads to Miss America Pageant (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Residents question response time after lightning strike fire (ABC News 4).
Beach Sweep, River Sweep Cleanup Event set for Sept. 21 (Charleston Patch).
- 1 dead after car hits shopper at Northwoods Mall, man charged (ABC News 4).
- Cops: Officers encounter man with genitals exposed at Marion Square (Live 5 News).
- New Jersey man charged with exposing himself to guard at Charleston Place hotel (Post & Courier).
- Claims of botched 911 call prompt investigation into Charleston County dispatch center (Post & Courier).
- 2014 firefighter calendar debut party set for next week (ABC News 4).
- Former College of Charleston pitcher Heath Hembree called up by Giants (Post & Courier).
Is Charleston 'Snobby'? New List Puts Holy City at No. 10 for Snobby Cities (Charleston Patch).
- Mt. Pleasant home store owner arrested on tax charge (ABC News 4).
- Plans to turn part of Gables mobile home park into a shopping center on hold (Post & Courier).
CofC Offers Scholarships for Real Estate Minors (Charleston Patch).
- Enlarged heart, hypertension named as issues in Nettles' death (ABC News 4).
- Southern Democrats campaign as 'problem solvers' (ABC News 4).
- SC man hit by lightning: Lord not ready for me (ABC News 4).
- 2 motorcyclists killed in Orangeburg County wreck (News 2).
- Animals, humans biggest threat to loggerhead nests (ABC News 4).
- College of Charleston to lease Fountain Walk property (Post & Courier).
- Charleston police on the lookout for West Ashley thief (Live 5 News).
- Updated: Big Charleston-area fitness club chain sold to North Carolina firm (Post & Courier).
- MUSC to test out new health program for employees (ABC News 4).