Here's a look at this year's delicious events:
Friday, September 27th
- Dine Around - Various Locations throughout the day
- Nearly 20 restaurants will design a 3-course menu, each course paired with a specialty/craft beer. No tickets required. Participating restaurants are listed below.
- Sweet & Southern on Shem Creek - Cottage on the Creek from 6 pm - 10 pm
- Guests will be treated to Lowcountry cuisine served by local caterers and moonlit harbor cruises. Features a performance by Gigi Dover & Big Love. Tickets are $50.
Saturday, September 28th
- Dine Around - Continues
- Iron Chef Competition - Culinary Institute of Charleston's Palmer Campus from 6 pm - 9 pm
- A showcase of local chefs in a head-to-head battle. After the secret ingredient is announced, the chefs will have 45 minutes to create and cook at least 4 dishes to be judged by a panel of experts.
- Contestants: Chef Drew Hedlund (Fleet Landing) and Chef Brandon Buck (Middleton Place) vs. Chef Jael Allen (Mosaic) and Chef Eva Broyles (Eli’s Table).
- Amphitheater seats are sold out, but General Admission Tickets are still available. They include a televised viewing of the competition in a viewing room with complimentary beer, wine and heavy hors d’oeuvres. Tickets are $25.
Sunday, September 29th
- Main Event - Boone Hall Plantation from 10:30 am until 5 pm.
Restaurants Participating in the Dine Around
- 82 Queen
- Anson Restaurant
- A.W. Shucks
- Basil – Mount Pleasant
- Basil – Downtown
- Blu Restaurant and Bar
- Bocci’s Italian Restaurant
- Burton’s Grill
- Carter’s Kitchen
- Home Team BBQ
- Holy City Hospitality Group
- Lowcountry Bistro
- Mosaic Cafe
- Red’s Ice House
- Republic Garden & Lounge
- Sea Island Grill at Wild Dunes Resort
- Steel City Pizza
- Swamp Fox Restaurant