The Pumpkin Patch and Maze at Legare Farms returns on Saturday, October 5th and will remain open every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday through the rest of the month. It will also be open on Monday, October 28th. Also, hayrides will be offered on the hour on each of the days.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Pumpkins of all sizes will be available for $3 to $20.
- The "world's largest hedge maze" is $6 for adults and $3 children
- Make your own scarecrow for $10
- Free Animal Barnyard. You can pay $2 to feed them.
- Rubber duck races
- Pony Rides
- Gem mine
- Temporary tattoos
- Free mini maze
- Haunted Evenings on October 25th and 26th from 8 pm - 11 pm.
And here are the hours:
- Fridays: 3 pm - 9 pm
- Saturdays: 10 am - 9 pm
- Sundays: 1 pm - 6 pm
- Monday, October 28th: 1 pm - 5 pm
For pricing and more information, click here.