- Lowcountry remembers Hurricane Hugo (News 2).
- Coast Guard: 31-year-old hospitalized after jump from Ravenel Bridge (Live 5 News).
- Skeptics of Veronica, Desaray cases call for closer look at private adoptions, laws (Post & Courier).
- Teenager collects donations to send overseas (ABC News 4).
- A tale of two Carolinas, and S.C. is looking pretty good (Post & Courier).
- SC records record number of sea turtle nests (ABC News 4).
- Porter-Gaud High School football player invited to NFL Game after Season Ending Injury (News 2).
- Will New Tech save education in South Carolina? (Post & Courier).
- GCSO: Deputies searching for shooting suspects (ABC News 4).
- Spiders, bugs and no significant hurricanes mark the start of fall in Charleston (Post & Courier).
Groups work to protect land around ancient SC oak (ABC News 4).
- Folly Beach celebrates 40 years this weekend (Live 5 News).
- Themed tours to replace familiar neighborhood ones during Preservation Society of Charleston’s 37th Fall Tours (Post & Courier).
First of Three New Burger Joints in Charleston Slated to Open in Summerville (Summerville Patch).
- Boone Hall Plantation transforms into Highlands of Scotland in 42nd annual Games and Gathering (Post & Courier).
- Order of Tents presented with historical marker (ABC News 4).
DEW: 1,000 More Employed in Charleston Area (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- Clemson, South Carolina hold positions in AP top 25 poll (Post & Courier).
- CSU remains undefeated with a 20-12 win over Norfolk State (ABC News 4).
- South Carolina town has dried up after mismanagement of its water system (Post & Courier).
- Runners try to escape from zombie-infested woods (ABC News 4).
- Body of 86-year-old retired U.S. Army general found in Conway pond (Post & Courier).
- Citadel loses to Old Dominion 59-58 (ABC News 4).
- Tim Scott, widely traveled in 10 months (Post & Courier).
- SC man charged with homicide after baby dies (News 2).
SC Supreme Court to hear Florence County tax case (Live 5 News).