- Cosgrove Avenue partially reopened after fuel spill (Live 5 News).
- Sheriff: No timeline on arrival of Capobiancos, Veronica in Lowcountry (ABC News 4).
- SLED investigating Charleston airport board after director’s resignation (Post & Courier).
- 2nd SC contract provides more monitoring for less (Post & Courier).
- Sean Brock on the Awesomeness of Cook It Raw (Eater Charleston).
Charleston to get a horror film fest next year (Charleston City Paper).
- IPO nets $70.6M for Benefitfocus (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston City Council approves stiff ban on texting and other phone use while driving (Post & Courier).
- State employment agency makes early payment of $75M to federal government (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
Mount Pleasant Police Release Smartphone App (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- SC Aquarium getting new turtle patient from NJ (ABC News 4).
- Deputies arrest murder suspect from shooting outside club (Live 5 News).
- Cast members: Yes, Lifetime canceled ‘Army Wives’ (ABC News 4).
- Facebook unites with SC’s AG for online safety (ABC News 4).
- Fingerprint on a quarter leads to robbery suspect (News 2).
- Clyburn schedules meeting with SC reporters (ABC News 4).
Nighttime Road Closures Planned on Bees Ferry Road (Charleston Patch).
- Diamonds are a kid’s best friend (ABC News 4).
- Flowertown awarded Blue Ribbon by Dept. of Education (ABC News 4).
- Clemson’s Martavis Bryant disciplined for throat-slashing gesture (Post & Courier).
- Cyclist critically injured in Folly Beach accident (ABC News 4).
- Sapakoff: Jamey Chadwell’s mentor not surprised by Charleston Southern’s football success (Post & Courier).
- Signs to direct visitors in Gullah Corridor (ABC News 4).
- Hundreds expected at SC anti-bullying summit (ABC News 4).
- No injuries reported in school bus accident (Live 5 News).
- Shore power: Answer to controversy over cruise ship terminal in Charleston? (Post & Courier).
- What you post will “haunt you beyond college.” (News 2).
County Hosting Estate Planning Workshop (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- 14 treated after chemicals mixed in Myrtle Beach (ABC News 4).
- Verizon hiring 120 employees across SC (Live 5 News).
Police: Teen lied about kidnapping on USC campus (Live 5 News).
WestEdge Day Set for May 22nd
WestEdge will host “WestEdge Day” on Saturday, May 22nd from noon to 4 pm at 22 WestEdge Street (across from...
The Philos Project Continues the “Conversation on Race” in Charleston
Florence’s Lowcountry Kitchen to host Paint Your Pet Party
Dashi to Host Charcuterie Class on May 22
Home Team BBQ Joins Operation Home in Hosting 11th Annual Gimme Shelter Event on May 20th
Mentoring Program Continues to Celebrate Its Members for Being Gentlemen
Join the Charleston Parks Conservancy for a Picnic in Hampton Park on May 22
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks