The Latin American Festival begins at 12 pm Sunday afternoon at North Charleston's Wannamaker County Park. The event will celebrate the "sights and sounds of the Latin world" with live Salsa and Merengue music, authentic food, crafts and more.
Some of the highlights include:
- 12 pm & 3:30 pm: Atlanta Show Band
- 1:30 pm & 5 pm: Orquesta Mayor
- Throughout the day: DJ Luigi Bravo of Latin Groove Charleston
- Global education booths and crafts for children
- 1 pm: Capoeira Charleston
- 2:45 pm: Buen Ache Dance Company
- 3 pm: The Grooveminis
- Authentic Latin food
- A variety of festival food
- Local crafters
Admission is $10 for adults, $5 for students or those with a military ID, and free for children 12 and under or Gold Pass Members. For further information, click here.