- Man barricaded in Wadmalaw home surrenders to deputies (ABC News 4).
- 3 hour standoff (Live 5 News).
Charleston same-sex couple approved for marriage-based green card (Charleston City Paper).
- Yorktown heroes remembered in memorial service (ABC News 4).
- SC extends WIC funding through end of October (ABC News 4).
- Police: Male struck by vehicle, critically injured (Live 5 News).
- Senator: DSS must face questions about child abuse deaths (The State).
- The Senegalese Roots of Southern Cooking by Sean Brock (Food & Wine).
- 300 Charleston Co. 7th graders still don't have TDAP vaccine proof (ABC News 4).
- Charleston man wins big in the lottery — for the third time (Post & Courier).
Map: What Are the Richest Parts of Town? (Charleston Patch).
- Cops: Man arrested for vandalizing Ravenel bridge claimed to be dying (Live 5 News).
Charleston police apply for $500K predictive policing grant (Charleston City Paper).
- Unstyle: The Edmund's Oast Beer Program (Eater Charleston).
- SC agency's investment staff gets $1.4M bonuses (Live 5 News).
- Doctors say now is good time to get flu shot (ABC News 4).
- Some basics on the bountiful bats (News 2).
- New beer garden to come to Cannonborough (Post & Courier).
- Chef Benjamin Harris Leaves Republic Reign (Eater Charleston).
- Early morning fire rips through Goose Creek home (News 2).
- NCPD: Man injured in drive-by shooting (ABC News 4).
- Blitz On 2 - Week 6 Lowcountry High School Football schedule & scores (News 2).
Columbia City Ballet to perform in Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- Starbucks to replace Java City inside Addlestone Library (Eater Charleston).
Video: Art on Paper Fair coming to the Gibbes (Charleston City Paper).
- SC launches new ID theft unit (News 2).
- Wild Rumpus; Pop-Ups at the Pretend Store (Eater Charleston).
Immigration Reform Groups Gather Saturday in Goose Creek (Goose Creek Patch).
- Furloughed Beaufort base workers take protest to streets (Island Packet).
Patch Readers Love the Mason Jar...and Salad is Just the Start (Charleston Patch).
- The Pizza Ship is Sinking and Serving Ranch (Eater Charleston).
- Upstate girding for advancing tropical weather (The State).
- Lowcountry to Washington: You better listen up (Post & Courier).
- State commission waives ban on talking about sale of Charleston School of Law to C of C (Post & Courier).
- SC Gov. Nikki Haley to campaign for Virginia governor candidate (The State).
- Detectives go undercover, arrest massage parlor employee for prostitution (Live 5 News).
- Facebook, texts used to crack Fountain Inn homicide case (Post & Courier).
- BCSO: More than $6,000 worth of drugs found in Goose Creek home (ABC News 4).
- Clemson is sure to feel the heat in its first road trip to Syracuse (Post & Courier).
- Gamecocks won’t be surprised by Kentucky’s two-quarterback offense (Post & Courier).