- Freshly roasted wild harvested Folly River oyster clusters paired with the Palmetto Charleston Lager
- Cherry point yellow fin tuna crudo, sustainable Osetra caviar, gold potato fries paired with the Palmetto Aftershock
- Seared White Marble Farms pork belly, proper butterbeans, and miso BBQ Atlantic calamari paired with the Palmetto Amber
- Hickory grilled Picanha steak, lobster mushrooms, truffle smashed potato, and lobster paired with the Palmetto Amber
- Seasons end local white shrimp, Ambrose Farms tomatoes and olives, bone marrow garlic toast paired with the Palmetto American Pale Ale
- Cast iron Cherry Point swordfish, Ambrose Farms beet salad with Cauliflower and Meyer lemon paired with the Palmetto American Pale Ale
- White chocolate peanut butter moon pies, house made toffee, apple pie and ice cream paired with the Palmetto Espresso Porter
Tickets are $65 (taxes and gratuity not included) and can be purchased by calling (843) 768-2790. Mingo Point is located at 876 Kiawah Island Parkway in Kiawah Island.
Ten percent of the proceeds will go to the South Carolina Aquarium.
Gogo Jewelry & Hannah Carnegie Pop-Up Show at Garden & Gun’s Fieldshop
Gogo Ferguson and her daughter Hannah Sayre-Thomas are returning to Garden & Gun’s Fieldshop at the Dewberry Hotel in downtown...
Preservation Society will Offer Lineup of Diverse Tours and Events this May
The Gibbes Museum Celebrates Japanese Art with Two Special Exhibitions
Ohm Radio Announces Farewell to Workshop Party
New Nonprofit Addressing Trauma to Host Launch Event on April 18th
Edmund’s Oast and Kings Leaf Cigars Partnering for “The Palmetto Puff” Fuente Cigar Dinner
Hermosa Jewelry and Brown Fox Coffee Partner for April Artisan Market
Uncategorized3 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Uncategorized9 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Resources8 years ago
Events12 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks