- Ryan Deleston found guilty of murdering Marley Lion (News 2).
- Marley Lion’s mom: 'I’m not going to give up on life (ABC News 4).
- Apps murder striking a nerve on social media (News 2).
- Man sentenced for threatening SC Sen. Graham (ABC News 4).
- Family of Gayle McCaffrey attempting to move on; case remains active (Post & Courier).
- Teen shot to death was former W. Ashley High School student (Live 5 News).
- SC Woman Squeezes Man's Testicles To Point of Bleeding: Report (News 2).
- Report: Off-duty deputy handcuffed, assaulted soldier he was fighting with at bar (Live 5 News).
- Most Wanted: Michael Kenneth Moore (Live 5 News).
- Sailor accused in double murder returned to Lowcountry (ABC News 4).
- Police investigate shootings in Walterboro area (ABC News 4).
- Egan & Sons Expected to Open Soon (Eater Charleston).
- Mac-and-Cheese Expert Offers Judging Advice for Mac-Off (Post & Courier).
- Trattoria Lucca to quiet down (in a good way) [Charleston City Paper].
- Cupcake DownSouth Competes on Food Network’s Cupcake Wars (Post & Courier).
- Ted's Butcherblock marks 8 years with a block party (The Digitel Charleston).
- Author Brings His Barbecue — Er, Barbeque — Book to Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Baking Memories (Charleston Magazine).
- Citadel Alums Worry About Renovation of Big John’s Tavern (Post & Courier).
- “Culinary Event of the Millennium” on Bowens Island is Sold Out (Post & Courier).
- Eating rice a Charleston tradition (Post & Courier).
- Undefeated football team sends ripples campuswide at CSU (Post & Courier).
- Blitz On 2 - Week 7 Lowcountry High School Football final scores (News 2).
- 2 Clemson players suspended for Saturday's game (ABC News 4).
- Dear Jadeveon: We feel your pain (Post & Courier).
- Elise Testone will make a special guest appearance during tomorrow night's Triple Album Release Show at the Charleston Music Hall. Tickets are still available!
- CPD awarded $1.27M in grants to hire additional officers (Live 5 News).
- Freebies: Knowledge, history and fun! (ABC News 4).
- Holy City named one of the seven most haunted cities by Family Circle Magazine (Post & Courier).
- 3 businesses make anchor on upper peninsula for ‘Silicon Harbor’ (ABC News 4).
- Charleston schools don’t play class size politics (Post & Courier).
- Tourists continue to take limited tours at Charleston's national parks (ABC News 4).
- Motorcyclist wrecks bike, catches fire in Hanahan (Post & Courier).
- DHEC Director Templeton: Flu shots for the insured on the way (Post & Courier).
- Public library puts digital lending into Overdrive with high tech bookmobile (ABC News 4).
- Recession thawing? Poplar Grove expansion sought (Post & Courier).
- DC Lawnmower Man braves elements once again for veterans (ABC News 4).
- Animal lovers turn to physical therapy for injured pets (Live 5 News).
- Goose Creek Health Department to hold Tdap clinic (ABC News 4).
- Breakaway group retains right to use names and seal of Diocese of S.C. (Post & Courier).
- Crafts festival scheduled for Magnolia Plantation (ABC News 4).
- New restrictions, lost child protocol at Coastal Carolina Fair (ABC News 4).
- SC investment board takes up bullying report (ABC News 4).