- Investigators determining cause of N. Charleston warehouse fire (Live 5 News).
- SC giving info on new credit monitoring service (ABC News 4).
- Signups begin Oct. 24 (News 2).
- Parents of murdered West Ashley teen join community meeting (News 2).
- 911 audio released of deputy-involved shooting on James Island (Live 5 News).
- A tale of two deadly shootings (Post & Courier).
- Family of paralyzed USC student struck by stray bullet urging attempted murder charge (Live 5 News).
- NYT article highlights Georgetown fire, the city's future (The Digitel Charleston).
- Skinful moves to Music Farm — or does it? (Charleston Scene).
Skinful Halloween’s location is in limbo (Charleston City Paper).
- Organizers from Skinful explain all the venue changes and challenges they've faced (This was prior to the Music Farm miscommunications).
- Charleston developer to run for Lt. Gov. (Live 5 News).
- Glenn McConnell Has A Problem (FITSNews).
- Charleston developer announces Lt. Gov. bid (Post & Courier).
P&C ignores Lt. Gov. candidate's ties to Nikki Haley and his role in banned campaign ad (Charleston City Paper).
Mt. Pleasant elections will likely lead to runoffs (Charleston City Paper).
- Lindsey Graham Is Getting Another Challenger (FITSNews).
- Graham raises $1.1M in 3 months, has $7M on hand (ABC News 4).
- Republican says he will challenge Clyburn (The State).
- Sex, Lies And Judges (FITSNews).
- Lowcountry students prepare for 'ShakeOut' earthquake drill (Live 5 News).
- SLED called on to investigate utility phone scam (ABC News 4).
- Veronica's biological father honored in Tulsa (ABC News 4).
- Dorchester County converts planned neighborhoods into parks (News 2).
- Fuel removed from sunken vessel in Shem Creek (News 2).
Middleton Place gets a documentary (Charleston City Paper).
- The Classixx Dance Groove Will Grow and Glow on You (Metronome Charleston).
- Worst-to-ALCS key for the Red Sox? Mount Pleasant’s Greg Colbrunn (Post & Courier).
- Ambulance strikes dog, strangers rescue animal (Post & Courier).
- Stratford's Park Named A Mr. Football Finalist (Live 5 News).
- Army presents Him with All-American jersey (Live 5 News).
- Report: Early morning wreck leads officers to drug-filled home (Live 5 News).
- Visions for homes, high-tech and heavy industry on former Navy base in North Charleston (Post & Courier).
Park Circle Films announces Lowcountry Shorts Fest winners (Charleston City Paper).
- Golf carts being used for more than golf, but SC has little data on their use (Post & Courier).
Prohibition-era moonshine is on the rise (USA Today).
- Charleston’s unholy acclaim (Post & Courier).
- Rain swells cost of inland port, but CEO says it’s an ‘extremely good investment’ (Post & Courier).
Pet Helpers of Charleston Celebrates National Feral Cat Day Wednesday (Charleston Patch).
- Joint Base Charleston's fire chief transferred after drug charge (ABC News 4).
- Ex-Horry County teacher pleads guilty after sex messages sent to teen boys (News 2).
- Affordable Care Act keeps SC organizations busy (ABC News 4).