Kitchen 208 will host their first ever Happy Hour on the Patio this Friday from 4 pm until 7 pm. The downtown restaurant will have live music, beer/wine/bubbly specials (including $4 cans of Westbrook) and a menu full of bar snacks.
Chef Matt Pleasants created a menu with about 8 small offerings, each of which will cost about $4-$5 each. Take a peak at what Kitchen 208 will be offering below:
Kitchen 208′s Happy Hour Menu
- Smoky Joe Sliders
- Caesar Salad Pops with Grated Parmesan + Rice Paper + Crunchies
- Lettuce Cups + Shrimp Salad
- Buffalo Wings + Blue Cheese Crumbles
- “Steak n’ Eggs” – Deviled Eggs + Steak Tartare + Truffle Chive Aioli + Chip
- Poutine – French Fries + Brown Gravy + Fried Cheese Curds
- Westbrook Beer $4
- Budweiser + Bud Light $2.5
- House Red + White Wines $5
- Bubbly $4 glasses of bubbly
Click here for more information.