- Authorities investigating double shooting in Hollywood (Live 5 News).
- Club owner among wounded in Hollywood shooting (ABC News 4).
- SC Congressman retracts claim that shutdown deal funds warlord (ABC News 4).
- Firefighting crews on the scene of a downtown fire (News 2).
- Four fires keep crews busy across two counties (ABC News 4).
- Cynthia Hardy arrested for drug possession at State Fair (Live 5 News).
- JuJu's Gourmet provides comfort through more than food (News 2).
- Top Chef Two-Timer on Roster for No Kid Hungry Dinner (Post & Courier).
- Meet the Man Behind the Menu at Edmund's Oast (Eater Charleston).
- Italian-American Grandmother Hosts Pop-Up at Butcher & Bee (Post & Courier).
- Saigon street food secures permanent home on Spring Street in Bon Banh Mi (Charleston Scene).
- Tristan Chef Turns Young Son Into Professional Forest Forager (Post & Courier).
- Gamecocks, Volunteers swap spots in SEC East landscape (Post & Courier).
- Quarterback showdown: Tajh Boyd vs. Jameis Winston (Post & Courier).
- The Citadel picked to finish last in Southern Conference basketball (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Southern offensive line quietly leading the way for unbeaten Bucs (Post & Courier).
- Ministers pray for peace, community patience after deputy-involved shooting (News 2).
- Man's car shot up, but he tells police he didn't notice (ABC News 4).
- Kids at MUSC's Children Hospital receive special treat (Live 5 News).
- College of Charleston’s North Campus plan embraced by City Council despite concerns (Post & Courier).
- Holy City landmarks reopen after shutdown deal struck (ABC News 4).
- Katie's Krops at Pinewood Prep grows into national movement (News 2).
- Skinful Halloween in limbo, organizers determined to finalize location (Live 5 News).
- Blackbaud donates $25K to Angel Oak fund, asks others to do same (ABC News 4).
- F to A: McClellanville's Lincoln Middle-High School raises bar (ABC News 4).
- Charleston airport board OKs higher taxi rates; discusses TSA exit lanes (Post & Courier).
- SC money races close for superintendent, lt. gov. (ABC News 4).
- I-526 completion could proceed soon; possible move to stop it was quashed (Post & Courier).
- Apartment developers still bullish on the Charleston region (Post & Courier).
- No charges for parent of child found on sidewalk alone (ABC News 4).
- Highway commissioners meet with Charleston County on I-526 (Live 5 News).
- Request made to open SC statehouse for more tours (News 2).