- Police: Reports of body found at Pitt St. Bridge (ABC News 4).
- Police: Body pulled from water (Live 5 News).
- Revisions made to Charleston texting ban (ABC News 4).
- Update on Oakbrook Middle School teacher found dead at Orangeburg County Jail (News 2).
- Summerville Montessori teacher found not guilty in abuse trial (ABC News 4).
- Cook It Raw: Day 1 Recap (tumblr).
- Yelp Reigns Soup-reme (Yelp Charleston).
- Stars' Nathan Thurston Talks About the First Year (Eater Charleston).
- Josh Keeler is ready for Cook It Raw (Charleston City Paper).
- Alan Richman: In Nashville, Husk is Reborn (GQ).
- Behold, the Tap Table (Eater Charleston).
- CofC alerting students after sex assault near campus (ABC News 4).
- Detention center employee arrested for providing contraband to prisoners (ABC News 4).
- Suspect sought for Moncks Corner convenience store robbery (Live 5 News).
- 4 charged in Mount Pleasant break-ins, burglaries (ABC News 4).
- Police searching for two men who robbed North Charleston KFC (Live 5 News).
- SC man claiming to be a terrorist arrested in Vt. (ABC News 4).
- Investigators seek help identifying gas station robbery suspect (Live 5 News).
- Man accused of sex attack on child acquitted of all charges (Post & Courier).
- Deputies investigating fatal Georgetown Co. hit and run (Live 5 News).
- Citadel cadets serve the community (Post & Courier).
- Meet the Mt. Pleasant candidates running for office (News 2).
- Up, up and away: Boeing to build 787 Dreamliner at much faster pace (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Hope Lodge will be featured in phone bank (ABC News 4).
- Scaring up Charleston's lesser-known ghost stories (Charleston City Paper).
- Four students contract whooping cough at N. Charleston elementary school (Live 5 News).
- The Royal Tinfoil Have Fed the Demons, New LP is on the Way (Metronome Charleston).
- Katie’s Krops celebrates anniversary, feeds hundreds (ABC News 4).
- West Ashley’s 32-year-old Citadel Mall holds out for better times (Charleston City Paper).
- $75 million black history museum envisioned in SC (ABC News 4).
- Author of controversial CofC freshman book to visit campus (ABC News 4).
Cartoonist Alison Bechdel to speak at CofC (Charleston City Paper).
- Virus affecting dolphins on the East Coast reaches SC shores (Live 5 News).
- Florida firm purchases The Ponds development in Summerville (Post & Courier).
- Edgy regulations proposed in North Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Wet summer hurts South Carolina's pecan crop (ABC News 4).
- Former Gamecock Files Concussion Suit Against NCAA (WLTX).
- Makers Movement: More parents making Halloween costumes (Live 5 News).
- High School Hero Week 8: West Ashley's Bobby Ruff (ABC News 4).
- How much you can expect in property tax relief if Dorchester approves L.O.S.T. referendum (News 2).
Asheville (NC) featured on 'The Daily Show' tonight (News & Record).
- Ask-A-Lawyer: Volunteer lawyers to address legal questions Oct. 23 (News 2).
- School of Education, Health, and Human Performance Reaccredited by National Council (College of Charleston).