Chive On Charleston is hosting yet another charitable event, but this time the Chivers are invading the entire property at Cha Cha's Tequila Bar in James Island.
The group is hosting the "Unofficial Tailgate Party of Charleston" this Saturday from 3 pm until closing time. The event will support both Camp Happy Days and the Lowcountry Food Bank. Admission is $10 (cash only) with the funds going to the former, while the group is also asking attendees to bring can food donations for the latter.
The party includes:
- A 50/50 raffle
- The Georgia/Florida college football game being played outside on an inflatable big screen (attendees are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs).
- The Clemson/Virginia game will also be broadcast
- A FREE pig roast at 6 pm
- Tailgate games like beer pong, cornhole, flip cup, and more
- Party band Jimmy Pop and a DJ will perform
- A silent disco with live visual
- Food and drink specials
For more information, visit the Facebook event page.