- Greenwood shooter's family reacts to massacre (Live 5 News).
- How do you make sense of 4 families slain in 4 days? (Post & Courier from AP).
- Legal papers allege Citadel covered up early warning signs of molester ReVille’s deviance (Post & Courier).
- Mother struggles to understand son’s slaying near Mount Pleasant (Post & Courier).
- Power cut out to fair after truck hits power lines (ABC News 4).
- In 2015 Charleston mayoral race, at least 8 consider a run (Charleston City Paper).
- When Brewers Drink Cocktails (Eater Charleston).
- Sean Brock Pulled Out of Chefs for Seals Last Night (Eater Montreal).
Orange Spotting (The Way Forward).
- Long Island Cafe offers a culinary oasis on the Isle of Palms (Charleston Scene).
- The Darkest Bars in CHS to Hide the Hangover (Eater Charleston).
- Hangover Cure from the Warehouse Co-Owner (Eater Charleston).
- Those Who Make the Libations Try to Help With Hangovers (Eater Charleston).
- Will Coffee Make Us Whole Again? (Eater Charleston).
- Floating in the Ligurian Sea at McCrady's (Eater Charleston).
- Black gill disease turns up in already poor Southeast shrimp crop (Post & Courier).
- Is Charleston's Oak Steakhouse Coming to Alpharetta? (Eater Atlanta).
- Opening Night at Bay Street Biergarten (Where We Stand Magazine/YouTube).
- It appears Dan Aykroyd would only attend the Slim Down the South Celebrity Softball game for a $100,000 appearance fee. By the way, it's a charity event for children.
- $137,000 found in minivan during Walterboro traffic stop (ABC News 4).
- Police searching for man suspected of Summerville robberies (Live 5 News).
- iPhone tracking leads to arrest of 3 in downtown Charleston robbery (ABC News 4).
- Career criminal sentenced to life in prison without parole (ABC News 4).
- SEC wants to end recent absence from Final Four (ABC News 4).
- Blitz On 2 - Week 10 Lowcountry High School Football schedule (News 2).
- South Carolina Stingrays’ Scott Campbell playing well on both ends of the ice (Post & Courier).
- Defending champion Bert Atkinson heads field for Charleston City Senior golf (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Southern’s Adam Witzmann personifies spirit of team (Post & Courier).
- Halloween Costume Slideshow (Live 5 News).
- Summerville kids can’t contain excitement after winning costume contest (ABC News 4).
- VA holds annual Stand Down Against Homelessness (ABC News 4).
- Stand Down Against Homelessness draws 1,000 to get help on first day (Post & Courier).
- Online date leads to fake Facebook page defining VA man as sexual deviant (ABC News 4).
- Captain of damaged Charleston fireboat no longer on boat team (Post & Courier).
- Self-defense for kids a growing trend for a local trainer (News 2).
- One Last Hurrah With Tyler James Mechem (Charleston Grit).
- Snubbed by soup kitchen, Atheist volunteers from Spartanburg, dole out 300 care packages to homeless (Huffington Post).
- Fighting PTSD: Charleston mom talks about soldier’s return from combat (ABC News 4).
- Berkeley County company turning piles of used tires into big business (News 2).
Brett Dennen delivers a heartfelt show at the Farm (Charleston City Paper).
- Police officers dressed up as superheroes show up at elementary school (Live 5 News).
- Four of 10 S.C. residents surveyed are OK with pot (Post & Courier).
- Officials: 2 pets die in home where batteries were removed from smoke alarms (ABC News 4).
- Number of positive rapid flu tests so far could signal busy flu season (Post & Courier).
Fresh Fall Scents from Rewined? Yes, Please. (Charleston Grit).