I used to think Jeff Bridge's character ("The Dude") from The Big Lebowski would have liked The Alley. Now I can say with confidence that he would have LOVED the downtown entertainment hub.
On November 14th, The Alley's bar will debut five different kinds of The Dude's favorite drink, the White Russian, along with five other classic cocktails.
The new drinks include:
- White Russians including The Classic Caucasian, The Islander, Roasted Toasted Almond, Black Russian, and Chocolate Thunder
- The Captain’s Margarita: tequila, fresh lime, triple sec, sour, orange juice, and Grand Mariner.
- Drink of the Gods: rum, horchata, cream, and water.
- The Honey Bear Smasher: honey and bourbon, fresh blueberries and lemon/lime soda
- Stormy Seas: rum, Kahlua, ginger beer, red ruby grapefruit and lime
- Endless Summer: gin, fresh jalapeno and lemon with lemon/lime soda
If you're interested in trying the new libations, there will be a special tasting party on the 14th from 5:30 pm until 7:30pm. Patrons can enjoy any of the new items for $5 each. The Ben Arnold Beverage Company will also be onsite providing tastes of some of the new spirits.
To learn more about the fall specials and new menu items, call (843) 818-4080 or visit https://www.facebook.com/TheAlleyCharleston.