- 100-year-old veteran marks another milestone at Charleston parade (Post & Courier).
- Charleston police: Man found disoriented on Drum Island swam there after getting drunk (Post & Courier).
- One dead in accident near fairgrounds (ABC News 4).
- Windshield of Air India Dreamliner cracks during landing at Melbourne (India Today).
- For S.C. Gov. Nikki Haley, 'it's been a long year' (USA Today).
- USA Today's “Nikki Haley Commercial” (FITSNews).
- Ex-Folly mayor remains riled over council confrontation (Post & Courier).
- Voters gear up for municipal elections across the Lowcountry (ABC News 4).
- A crowded field for Mayor in Mount Pleasant (News 2).
- Cruz visiting SC for pastors' policy briefing (SC Now).
- Smith & Bull Café Opens in Bull Street Spot (Eater Charleston).
- Magnolia Food Drive Promotion Returns for Holiday Season (Post & Courier).
- Nantucket Raw Bar to Hit East Bay Area (Eater Charleston).
- Midtown Debuts New Menu (Facebook).
- The Current Oyster Roast Calendar (Post & Courier).
- Patrick Emerson Wine Bar Pops Up at High Wire Distilling Co. (Post & Courier).
- The new Mellow Mushroom in Summerville broke the company record of busiest opening week in the franchise's history.
- Burbage’s grocery in Charleston finds a buyer (Post & Courier).
- Chefs Collaborative conference underway in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Man, 49, left to die outside North Charleston home with knife still in chest (Post & Courier).
- Alabama man charged with pointing loaded pistol at three people during confrontation in Charleston Market area (Post & Courier).
- Summerville now SC's 7th largest city (ABC News 4).
- Multi-million dollar project set to begin at Charleston Battery (News 2).
- Jailed Charleston ex-banker Chris Latham withdraws personal bankruptcy case (Post & Courier).
Public input sought for College of Charleston presidency search (Charleston City Paper).
- Meth lab fire leads to arrest of two in North Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Gas prices in SC drop another 3 cents (ABC News 4).
- Mac Leaphart bounces back from a brain tumor with a Nashville move (Charleston City Paper).
- Hard rains have shrimpers coming up short (ABC News 4).
- Wando High School wins state band competition (Post & Courier).
- SC group teams with cruise groups in Fla., Italy (News 2).
- Tracking bad babysitters (Live 5 News).
- SC DEW says automated unemployment claim system down (ABC News 4).
- Community gathers to support Angel Oak Tree (News 2).
- CCSO: Men robbed Subway restaurant in Halloween masks (ABC News 4).
- Man gets 28 years in prison for robbing Mount Pleasant Pizza Hut with BB gun (Post & Courier).
- Citadel's equipment manager a team favorite (ABC News 4).
- Speculation mounts about Boeing 777X assembly site (Post & Courier).
- Guest Blog - Charleston rUNdead 5k Delivers True Terror (On Purpose Adventures).
- Myrtle Beach home had infected and dead cats inside; feces on floor 6 inches deep, report says (News 2).
- Craigslist Poetry: Blow kisses, not chunks (Charleston City Paper).