The month-old Scratch Taco Boutique in Mount Pleasant is already adding five new tacos to its menu over the next few weeks with the top sellers becoming mainstays on the menu.
Here's a look at the new offerings which debuted on Wednesday:
- TEMPURA FISH TACO — the day’s fresh catch, with yuzu aioli, pickled daikon, fish roe and wasabi.
- FRIED CHICKEN TACOS — buttermilk fried chicken, bacon and chicken pâté, and burst cherry tomatoes.
- CHORIZO TACO — house-made chorizo on potato gratin, topped with avocado and pickled jalapeños.
- BRAISED BRISKET TACO — beer-braised beef with roasted peppers, jack cheese, and sour cream.
- ALL-DAY BREAKFAST TACO — egg, cheddar cheese, house-made chorizo, skillet potatoes, and pico de gallo.