- Why Charleston is America’s Favorite City (Condé Nast Travler).
- Officials: $4 million pot bust among largest in Charleston history (ABC News 4).
- 1978 seizure was bigger (Post & Courier).
- Braided hair, mourning locket found in antique cupboard dates to early 19th century (Post & Courier).
- Facebook photo leads to arrest in Charleston County home invasion (Post & Courier).
- Hit-and-run victim helps police track down suspect (Live 5 News).
- Explore Gluten-Free Options Across Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- True grits: Cook It Raw chefs visit the Lowcountry (Smart Planet).
- Brooks Reitz to open new cafe and coffee shop on King Street (Instagram).
Brooks Reitz opening Leon's and St. Alban on Upper King with Tim Mink (Charleston City Paper).
- Swinney: No. 7 Clemson focused on game vs. Citadel (ABC News 4).
- Spurrier on potential BCS bid: ‘Oh, it matters a little bit, I guess’ (Post & Courier).
- Kelly's 18 leads Miami to 70-54 win at Charleston (News 2).
- Tennessee rolls to 86-60 victory over The Citadel (News 2).
- Insurance agency offers guidance on dropped plans (ABC News 4).
- S.C. launches nation’s 1st clinical data warehouse (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Runoff election held for public works spot (ABC News 4).
- Poplar Grove development agreement shot down (Post & Courier).
- USC, Clemson facing off in annual blood drive (ABC News 4).
- Lathams’ divorce finalized while he awaits trial in murder-for-hire case (Post & Courier).
Y102.5 already spinning Xmas tunes (Charleston City Paper).
- Bear cubs found in Oconee County released (ABC News 4).
- Santee Cooper gearing up for this year's "Celebrate the Season" light show and holiday festivals (News 2).
- NCPD: Motorcyclist killed on Hwy 52 exit ramp (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Police Department joins Consolidated Dispatch Center (Live 5 News).
- SEWE reveals 2014 poster art (Post & Courier).
- Teens arrested after failed attempt at burglarizing home (Live 5 News).
- SC justices mulling cruise nuisance allegations (ABC News 4).
- State Ports Authority touts more growth during annual State of Ports address (Post & Courier0.
- Ports Authority: Infrastructure improvements crucial for port (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Attorneys argue in front of S.C. Supreme Court over harm cruise ships would cause Charleston (Post & Courier).
One of S.C.’s fastest growing companies works in an industry the state resists (Charleston City Paper).
Film fest moving into the classroom (Charleston City Paper).
- Recycling plant to be built in Georgetown (ABC News 4).
- East Bay Street Fire Investigation Revisited (News 2).
- DREAM announced Hursey as director, transition to nonprofit (Summerville Journal Scene).
- Wednesday nights feature Barn Jams at Awendaw Green (Moultrie News).
- Suspect in 2010 fatal DUI wreck sentenced to 3 years in prison (Live 5 News).
- Review: "GOSSIP" Death of Paris' sophomore album (The Digitel Charleston).
- Water Missions International seeks funds for Philippines relief (Charleston City Paper).
- Fire truck accident closes part of Mt. Pleasant road (ABC News 4).