- Officials: Four passengers taken to hospital after Amtrak Crescent goes off tracks in Spartanburg (Post & Courier).
- Former Charleston County Department of Social Services director sues agency for $4.5 million (Post & Courier).
- DHEC move to regulate birth centers challenged (Post & Courier).
- Officials: Airport renovations will not affect holiday travel (ABC News 4).
- Crisis Ministries holds turkey and donation drive (ABC News 4).
- Patriots Point will open Thanksgiving Day (ABC News 4).
- A blitz to feed the hungry at Lowcountry Food Bank (ABC News 4).
- Cotton Bowl CEO Rick Baker says he would take ‘a long, hard look’ at Gamecocks (Post & Courier).
- Current, former and future Charleston RiverDogs were named to the Yankees Organization All-Star team (MILB).
- Boyd’s legacy at stake: Pressure on Clemson quarterback to get a victory against Gamecocks (Post & Courier).
- Teen's cancer battle an inspiration for Tigers, Swinney (ABC News 4).
- Five Bullodgs in double figures as Citadel routs Montreat, 109-64 (Post & Courier).
- Clemson gets commitment from big wide receiver (Post & Courier).
- From table to farm: Solving Charleston's food waste problem (ABC News 4).
- Surveillance pics released of Mt. Pleasant theft suspect (Live 5 News).
- Rain, but not wintery weather heading for SC (News 2).
- North Charleston's stocking loaded with holiday events (ABC News 4).
- Film incentives put S.C. ‘back in the game’ (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Former liaison on missing girl case : "It was a huge shock." (ABC News 4).
- Boil water advisory issued at Charleston International Airport (Live 5 News).
- Charleston airport water fountains closed after water line leak (Post & Courier).
- Delivery driver robbed by person wearing 'Scream' mask (News 2).
- 15 sites on Boeing's 777X 'short list' (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- DHEC closes shellfish harvesting beds in Charleston Co. (ABC News 4).
Prohibition says they are throwing the "Party of the Year" on December 5th to celebrate the 80th anniversary of the repeal of Prohibition. Details are forthcoming.
SC gas prices increase by about 10 cents this week (ABC News 4).
- Children, adults unharmed after someone fires several shots into home (Live 5 News).
- Arrangements Set For 3 Brothers Who Died In Crash; Tanker Explosion (News 2).
- Suspect sought for armed robbery outside dentist's office (Live 5 News).
- Sen. Graham says no chilly relationship with Sen. Tim Scott (News 2).
- Good Samaritan pulls woman out of car fire (Live 5 News).
- Police arrest man who fled after launching car onto Forest Acres roof (Live 5 News).
- CSU adds organizational management concentrations following executive survey (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Live 5 Most Wanted Manhunt: 1 Captured, 8 Wanted (Live 5 News).
- Two arrested on drug charges in Georgetown (ABC News 4).
- Report: Trio break into home, rob family & friends (Live 5 News).
- Emotional moments punctuate 2013 Health Care Heroes (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Thieves take off with 36-foot boat, truck from Georgetown shop (Live 5 News).
- Berkeley County lane closures announced (Post & Courier).
- Trident Tech plans $79 million Aeronautical Training Center (ABC News 4).
- Retired Charleston bishop David B. Thompson dies at the age of 90 (Live 5 News).
- Cat recovering after authorities say he was thrown into fire by teen boy in Darlington County (News 2).
- Obamacare is drowning in a sea of buggy code (Charleston City Paper).
- Agency: Health insurers leaving SC affect 33K