- Double shooting in North Charleston, one dead (News 2).
- Report: Charleston among 100 fast-food wage protest sites this week (Post & Courier).
- I-526 contract likely to move forward soon, but legal issues remain (Post & Courier).
- Judge rules against allowing additional defendants in suit against The Citadel stemming from Reville molestations (Post & Courier).
- Magnolias to close in January for renovations (ABC News 4).
- During the Holidays, Remember Oyster Season (Eater Charleston).
- John’s Island Welcomes First (Partially) Korean Restaurant (Post & Courier).
- New menu at Spice Asian Fusion (Facebook).
- Charleston County closes bars at 2 a.m. (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston County bar-closing ordinance now in effect (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Local 616 Happy Hour introduced a new Happy Hour (Facebook).
- S&S Cafeteria Reopens Two Months After Damaging Fire (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina 8th in AP poll and BCS Standings, Clemson falls out of top 10 for the first time this season (Post & Courier).
- 12 Tigers named to All-ACC teams (News 2).
- Dabo Swinney makes Clemson’s case for BCS bowl bid (Post & Courier).
God doesn't like the Clemson Tigers (Charleston City Paper).
- South Carolina, Clemson closing in on receivers (Post & Courier).
- Ex-Burke High School star Sidney Sanders shines in Jersey spotlight (Post & Courier).
Spoleto ’14 jazz artist Hakon Kornstad tears it up with sax and loop pedal (Charleston City Paper).
- Going Way Back with Cheap Trick (Metronome Charleston).
- SCDPS: Five killed on SC roads during Thanksgiving holiday (Live 5 News).
- Mt Pleasant to light up the night with holiday parade (ABC News 4).
- Christmas Parade Slideshow (ABC News 4).
- 3,000 families helped by Basket Brigade at Thanksgiving (ABC News 4).
- Inmate accidentally released from the Berkeley County Jail is still on the run (News 2).
- Fire fight leads to house burning in Charleston, two people arrested (Post & Courier).
- Couple behind bars after meth lab discovered at N. Charleston home (Live 5 News).
- Authorities: Witnesses of nightclub shooting offer little insight to police about shooter’s description (Post & Courier).
- Police arrest woman wanted for downtown Charleston stabbing (Live 5 News).
- Authorities: Passenger in traffic stop tries escaping police, crashes into police cruiser (Post & Courier).
- Ex-SC high school AD sentenced for embezzlement (ABC News 4).
- Dozens Arrested In Oconee Co. Meth Bust (News 2).
- 911 service outage reported in Hollywood/Ravenel area (Post & Courier).
- Service Restored (ABC News 4).
- Volunteer pilots put pair of Afghanistan vets together again (ABC News 4).
- Organization offering free testing in the Lowcountry for HIV/AIDS (Live 5 News).
- Our Kind of Place: Cooper's Country Store (Garden & Gun).
- James Island residents file lawsuit after legislative move prompts developer’s use of road (Post & Courier).
- MUSC: 2 more flu deaths last week (ABC News 4).
- Healthcare website now working for most (News 2).
- Pop-up Affordable Care Act enrollment center opens near S.C. Aquarium (Post & Courier).
- Charleston NAACP to honor community members at fundraiser (Post & Courier).
- Cool School: Hanahan Elementary School (News 2).
- Busted! City can’t locate a missing Menotti sculpture (Charleston City Paper).
- SCE&G $8.7 million billing error linked to problems with weather normalization program (Post & Courier).
- Advice on cellphone use by Mount Pleasant council being prepared (Post & Courier).
Four generations of the Nappi family set up Charleston Place train display this holiday season (Charleston City Paper).
- Mediation set in Charleston cruise case (Post & Courier).
- $35k raised by Debi’s Kids providing hundreds of bikes for children (Live 5 News).
- Hundreds line up for Star Gospel’s free grocery gift card giveaway (Post & Courier).
- Amazon distribution center busy filling Cyber Monday orders (Live 5 News).
- Haley weighs in on Columbia strong mayor election (ABC News 4).
- Pre-filled bill would give police officers resources to help homeless (News 2).
- ‘Continuous carnage’ spurred funding for new ACE Basin Parkway (Post & Courier).
- Sullivan's Island man catches coyote pack on house camera (ABC News 4).
- Crews clear I-26 westbound accident in Summerville (Live 5 News).
- Man shot in domestic dispute in Colleton County (Post & Courier).