- Folly Beach renourishment now on track for January start (Post & Courier).
- Sexual assault trial for Coast Guard Petty Officer enters day 3 (News 2).
- SCE&G: Downtown Charleston gas leak secured (Live 5 News).
- New Dorchester Road widening completion date announced; project not so delayed as others (Post & Courier).
- The Southeast takes on sake (Post & Courier).
- Is Charleston Ready for Rooster’s to Land? (Eater Charleston).
- Tomato Shed Cafe Hosts Holiday Gullah-Geechee Pop-Up (Post & Courier).
- What’s For Lunch at Jubilee (Post & Courier).
- The education of Rodney Scott (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston fast food workers asking for $15.00 per hour and union rights as walkout looms (News 2).
- If only the tacos were as good as the margaritas (Charleston City Paper).
- Spurrier on BCS Championship debate: Ohio State’s schedule tougher than Florida State’s (Post & Courier).
- BCS analyst doesn’t foresee Orange Bowl ‘stiffing’ Clemson, if it’s eligible (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina QB Shaw to play in all-star game (ABC News 4).
- Clemson AD Dan Radakovich reflects on first year on the job (Post & Courier).
- Lawmaker: Make attacks on homeless a hate crime (Post & Courier).
- African American students narrowing achievement gap in Chas. Co. schools (Live 5 News).
- Jury problems delay SC Rep. Vick’s DUI trial (News 2).
- Massive downtown development ‘game changer’ if approved (Live 5 News).
- ‘Boastful Bandit’ gets 22 years in prison (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry Food Bank expanding ‘Pantry Program’ to feed more families (Live 5 News).
- Vacuum chamber saving food bank’s dented cans (ABC News 4).
- Criminal domestic violence offenders could face more jail time (Live 5 News).
- Cannonborough-Elliottborough has transformed whether you like it or not (Charleston City Paper).
- Teen arrested in Mount Pleasant car break-ins (ABC News 4).
- LoveGave kicks off 58-hour campaign to raise $150,000 for abused, neglected, abandoned children (Post & Courier).
- MUSC receives $1.7M grant for stroke research (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Frustration builds as new Hanahan school site debated (ABC News 4).
- Flooded Streets expands its quirky line of Chucktown-centric wears (Charleston City Paper).
- Berkeley County Government information now online (News 2).
- Yelp’s Barking Up The Right Tree (Yelp Charleston).
- More striped bass now in the Ashley River (ABC News 4).
- GKN in Orangeburg to assemble 737 MAX winglets (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Catholics gather to say final farewell to Bishop Thompson (ABC News 4).
- McKenzie Eddy partners with Angie Aparo, Disco Biscuit’s Mark Brownstein for new albums (Charleston City Paper).
- SC justices: Judge can mull appeal, then new trial (ABC News 4).
- City of Hanahan and community provide additional support for Hanahan Elementary (News 2).
- East Cooper Medical launches healthcare awareness campaign (ABC News 4).
- Car fire damages 3 cars, side of apartment building (Live 5 News).
Live Music: Jimmy Eat World, The Higher Choir, Matt Woods, Goner (Charleston City Paper).
- Koffin Kats tear up the highways for Born of the Motor (Charleston City Paper).
Gogo Jewelry & Hannah Carnegie Pop-Up Show at Garden & Gun’s Fieldshop
Gogo Ferguson and her daughter Hannah Sayre-Thomas are returning to Garden & Gun’s Fieldshop at the Dewberry Hotel in downtown...
Preservation Society will Offer Lineup of Diverse Tours and Events this May
The Gibbes Museum Celebrates Japanese Art with Two Special Exhibitions
Ohm Radio Announces Farewell to Workshop Party
New Nonprofit Addressing Trauma to Host Launch Event on April 18th
Edmund’s Oast and Kings Leaf Cigars Partnering for “The Palmetto Puff” Fuente Cigar Dinner
Hermosa Jewelry and Brown Fox Coffee Partner for April Artisan Market
Uncategorized3 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Uncategorized9 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Resources8 years ago
Events13 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks