- North Charleston Police investigate officer after video of teenager's arrest goes viral (News 2).
- Details released about meth lab found atop College of Charleston building (News 2).
- Vehicle sought in connection to fatal hit-and-run involving motorcycle (Live 5 News).
- Police: 13-year-old shoots teen during argument over gangs (Live 5 News).
- 4 injured during shooting, fight outside SC bar (Live 5 News).
- Woman in critical condition after shooting (ABC News 4).
- Presbyterian College holds shooting response drill (ABC News 4).
- Quietly, Hillary Clinton supporters taking stock in S.C. (Post & Courier).
- Bright: Debt disclosure won't impact vote much (Greenville Online).
- Lt. gov. challenger Pat McKinney receives Mick Mulvaney endorsement (The State).
- Boeing boosts stock buyback plan by $10 billion (ABC News 4).
Benefitfocus tripling campus, plans to add 1,200 jobs (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston School of Law sale to InfiLaw moves forward (Post & Courier).
Ports authority approves raises for top management (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Palmetto State ranks 2nd for worst drivers (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston woman granted immunity from murder charge based on 'stand your ground' (Post & Courier).
- New gang at war with well known gang in Colleton County (Live 5 News).
- Teacher pay takes center stage for CCSD (ABC News 4).
- Anonymous donor funds Patriots Point trip for 1,500 Berkeley County 5th graders (News 2).
- SLED releases full case file in Georgetown fire case (ABC News 4).
- 'Wave dissipator' on Isle of Palms is an experimental approach to managing beach erosion (Post & Courier).
- Solar array at Lowcountry school being dedicated (ABC News 4).
Band of Horses to release live album (Charleston City Paper).
- Citadel football chief Higgins leaving for Wake Forest (ABC News 4).
- Call for entries: Piccolo and MOJA (Charleston City Paper).
- Frankie teaches anti-bullying to North Charleston elementary school (ABC News 4).
- Second piece of land near Angel Oak Park set for intense development (Post & Courier).
- Mother and son, reunited after more than 60 years, mark another milestone (Post & Courier).
- Students shop for their parents at school's Holiday Shoppe (ABC News 4).
- Court: Occupy can sue Gov. Haley over arrests (Live 5 News).
- Citizen complaint leads to discovery of meth lab in Goose Creek (Live 5 News).
- Theater review: A surrealist take on the Odyssey (Charleston City Paper).
- Cargo volumes at SC ports up again in November (News 2).
- 'Peanut Dude' helps disabled woman move again (ABC News 4).
The best darn Christmas playlist you've listened to today (Charleston City Paper).
- Why is Carnival Cruise Lines exempt from city regulations? (Charleston City Paper).
- School resource officers teach trust in Berkeley Co. (ABC News 4).
- Teen raped after drink was spiked, according to Horry County Police report (News 2).