- When her home town of Charleston, S.C., became a top tourist spot, everything changed (Washington Post).
- High school psychologist accused of engaging in sexual act with student (Live 5 News).
- Boy, 11, arrested in Mount Pleasant burglaries (ABC News 4).
- Local car dealerships named in class action lawsuit (Live 5 News).
- Daniel Island secession takes the next step forward (News 2).
- Lawnmower Man back in Charleston, working on veterans nonprofit (ABC News 4).
- Ministry helps more than 1,400 people have early Christmas (Live 5 News).
- Tricounty Family Services dishes up dinner to hundreds (ABC News 4).
- The Green Door’s Owner Says He’s Nearly Secured New Location (Post & Courier).
- A Year of Oysters and Accolades at The Ordinary (Eater Charleston).
- Charleston Distilling Company Projects February Opening (Post & Courier).
- Take a Look Inside The Granary (Eater Charleston).
- Indigo Restaurant Group Gets Sheepish in January (Post & Courier).
- Oak Steakhouse Plans Second Location Near Atlanta (Post & Courier).
- Notre Dame to play at Clemson in '15 (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Collegiate rolls past Academic Magnet in first round of Porter-Gaud Holiday Classic (Post & Courier).
- Gamecocks WR Shaq Roland hopes to carry late-season momentum into Capital One Bowl (Post & Courier).
- Man reports marijuana stolen in drug deal gone wrong, Hanahan police say (Post & Courier).
- Could North Charleston be trying to lure big outdoor retailer? (Post & Courier).
- Bass Pro Shops moving into North Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Community celebrates preservation of land around Angel Oak (Live 5 News).
- Unemployment rate falls in S.C. for fourth straight month, nearly mirrors U.S. average (Post & Courier).
- Nick Collins and Fowler’s Mustache Unveil ‘Goodnight, Mother Earth’ (Metronome Charleston).
- S.C. Ethics Commission Still Silent on “Destroyed” Letter’s Reappearance (Free Times).
- Fundraiser set for owner of sunken shrimp boat (Live 5 News).
- Berkeley County School Resource Officers - What can be done to get an officer in more schools? (News 2).
- Maybank apartment site clearing could affect traffic next week (Post & Courier).
- The Alley's Studio 300 Party Video (Vimeo)
- And the best Lowcountry Christmas tree is ... (Post & Courier).
- Reality show set in Murrells Inlet set to debut in January (News 2).
Q&A: Adam Savage talks science and Breaking Badbefore the Mythbusters tour stops in Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- Gov Nikki Haley and the stuff of tyrants and dictators (The State).
Boone’s Bar to host immersive theater project (Charleston City Paper).
- $1M SC lottery winner fainted checking ticket (ABC News 4).
- Children groove, get active with roller skating lessons at Oakland Elementary School (Post & Courier).
- "More cowbell": Benefitfocus kicks off $60M Charleston expansion (Post & Courier).
- Attorney: Columbia Mayor Steve Benjamin original target of FBI (The State).
- Restaurant cook accused of running over man gets $500k bond (Live 5 News).
- Myrtle Beach man was one of the latest Presidential pardons (The Island Packet).
US flag maker to hire 100 workers to expand in SC (ABC News 4).
- Man accused of kidnapping, attempting sexual activity with child (Live 5 News).
CARTA launching express route linking airport, Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Atlantic Aviation crew trying to find dog's home (ABC News 4).
- Mt. Pleasant police searching for suspect following accident (News 2).
- Hardeeville loses an "e" on highway sign (ABC News 4).
- Seneca Woman Accused Of Locking Child In Storage Buildings, Dog House (News 2).
- Capt. Haley talks about his time in Afghanistan (The Island Packet).
- SC man admits killing mom found in trash bin (ABC News 4).
- Report: Shoplifter caught after taking 15 tablets from Walmart (Live 5 News).
- Coping with sadness in a sea of holiday happiness (ABC News 4).
- Obamacare is affordable insurance for James Island woman (Post & Courier).
- Hilton Head Island to remove stuck shrimp boats (ABC News 4).