- North Charleston woman accused of stabbing man with ceramic squirrel (ABC News 4).
- Fire destroys ministry building for homeless (ABC News 4).
- Homeless men displaced after fire (ABC News 4).
- Search for missing Horry County woman intensifies (ABC News 4).
- Volunteer: 'Every day I get the opportunity to help somebody' (ABC News 4).
- Deputy Sheriff who steps in to help Hollywood family has fitting name (Live 5 News).
- Man creates 'free library' outside his house (ABC News 4).
- Celebrating Christmas thanks to the gift of life (News 2).
- Gov. Nikki Haley gets her gun — a Beretta (Politico).
- Four gun-related incidents under investigation in Charleston County (Live 5 News).
- Loaded clip found at Beaufort elementary school (ABC News 4).
- Shooting near Hampton Park under investigation (Post & Courier).
- Surveillance picture snaps Georgetown armed robbery suspect (Live 5 News).
- Police: Man confesses to armed robbery at gas station (Live 5 News).
CCP's "WHAT IF" ISSUE
- What if Charleston had gotten a Dirty Myrtle makeover?
- What if the preservationists hadn't saved the Holy City's history?
- What if Joe Riley had never been elected mayor?
- and the rest
- Jadeveon Clowney ticketed for speeding again (CBS Sports).
- Can Clemson learn from the Connor Shaw show, contain Braxton Miller on the run? (Post & Courier).
- Clemson back at practice for Orange Bowl (News 2).
- Players with Lowcountry ties named to NFL Pro Bowl (ABC News 4).
- Gamecocks defense has 'statement to make to the nation' in Capital One Bowl (Post & Courier).
- Gamecocks in Orlando for first practice (News 2).
- New name emerges as Citadel begins interviews for football coach (Post & Courier).
- Goose Creek, Wando survive in first day of Rotary Roundball Classic (Post & Courier).
- Fort Dorchester to face Beaufort in Modie Risher final (Post & Courier).
- Stingrays top Greenville, 3-2, on road (Post & Courier).
- Urgent care centers around Charleston are refuges for sick when doctors close offices for holidays (Post & Courier).
- Package delays cause Christmas headaches, heartache for some in Lowcountry (News 2).
- Christmas diners disappointed to find burned Anson Restaurant closed in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Shem Creek dredging to start in the new year (News 2).
- Boeing expansion in North Charleston yields environmental win for Francis Marion National Forest (Post & Courier).
- Wakendaw residents blame coyotes for missing cats (ABC News 4).
- Investigators looking into possible mailbox theft in Summerville neighborhood (Live 5 News).
- Innovative leaders come to Charleston for Renaissance Weekend (ABC News 4).
- Celebrating Kwanzaa in the Lowcountry (ABC News 4).
- Cat rescued from drain pipe on Nason roof (ABC News 4).
- James Island is lost cause in the city's development campaign (Post & Courier).
- Man, 19, arrested for felony DUI after Hilton Head crash (ABC News 4).
- Error corrected on Charleston Medal of Honor recipient Ralph Johnson (Post & Courier).
- Deputies searching for man who robbed Hilton Head hotel (ABC News 4).