- Activist calls for SLED to investigate North Charleston shootings that killed two women, wounded one (Post & Courier).
- Niece of firefighter accused of murder for hire: 'We're all speechless' (ABC News 4).
- CPD reserve officer charged with criminal sexual conduct (ABC News 4).
- 3 more flu deaths reported in S.C. (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Restaurant Week Adds More Lunchtime Options (Post & Courier).
2013: The Year in #chsbeer (CHS Beer).
- Where There's a Sign, There's a Restaurant (Eater Charleston).
- Cru Cafe Takes a Short Vacation (Post & Courier).
The Review: Indaco (Charleston Mag).
- High Cotton Adds Saturday Brunch (Post & Courier).
- To win the Orange Bowl, Clemson must protect '12 ounces of gold' (Post & Courier).
- Clemson Tigers welcome special guest to Miami (Live 5 News).
- A look back at the Tigers’ season (ABC News 4).
- Pregame notes from the Orange Bowl: Dabo deal close to done (Post & Courier).
- Orange Bowl watch parties mean big business for area restaurants (Live 5 News).
- Clemson’s legendary coach discusses Orange Bowl bid (ABC News 4).
- Bruce Ellington Headed to NFL (Scout).
- Four Gamecocks opt for NFL (News 2).
- Flashback: USC topples Wisconsin in Capital One Bowl (ABC News 4).
- Mike Huckabee appearance in Lindsey Graham video 'not an endorsement' (The State).
- Sen. Bright Explains Discrepancies on Income-Disclosure Forms (The Nerve).
- Lt. Gov. Glenn McConnell's re-election decision to come Monday (Post & Courier).
- Goldfinch faces civil suit over marine salvage (Georgetown Times).
You won't believe what this S.C. lawmaker said today (Charleston City Paper).
- South Carolina Music Guide's Sean Knight's favorite Carolina tracks of 2013 (SCMG).
- The Punch List with Busy Mandolinist Aaron Firetag (Metronome Charleston).
- Lindsay Holler and co. Rework and Celebrate ‘We Are the World’ (Metronome Charleston).
- Family in North Charleston evacuated from their home after fire (News 2).
- Escapee from South Carolina mental hospital captured in Tennessee (Post & Courier).
- Psychiatric patient had no supervision at the time of escape (Live 5 News).
- Windy and cold day in the Lowcountry, Northeast winter storms cause flight cancellations in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Charleston flights canceled as winter storm hits northeast (Live 5 News).
- Authorities searching for Charleston man reported missing (News 2).
- Codefendant in murder-for-hire case targeting Nancy Latham won't be at jury selection (Post & Courier).
- Authorities release dash cam video of deputy's wreck in Ravenel (Live 5 News).
- Festival of Lights exceeds canned food drive goal by 50% (ABC News 4).
- 2 charged with murder in Seneca home invasion (News 2).
- Report: 10 pounds of marijuana found in N. Charleston home (Live 5 News).
- Morrison Drive land swap deal advancing (Post & Courier).
- Deputies locate kids suspected of throwing Molotov cocktail into home (Live 5 News).
- Successful year for Gullah Geechee people (ABC News 4).
- Folly Road Publix deals with refrigerator unit malfunctions (Post & Courier).
- Columbia man aims to run the 475-mile Palmetto Trail (The State).
- Sullivan's Island mayor pro-tem wants to rid island of coyotes (Post & Courier).
- Kiawah coyote radio-collared to learn more of its movements, interactions (Post & Courier).
- Charleston airport passengers will encounter construction zones starting Monday (Post & Courier).
- Boeing Machinists union members voting on contract tied to 777X (Post & Courier).
- Police: 'Selfie' of topless teen found on SC man’s cellphone (The State).
- Cervical Cancer-Free South Carolina to Hold Inaugural Summit Next Week (MUSC).
- Deputies: Man robs fast food restaurant near Ravenel (ABC News 4).
- Emergency crews respond to mobile home fire in North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- 4 years on, Charleston cruise debate lingers (The Washington Post).
Charleston Comedy Fest ticket deal (Charleston City Paper).
- Attempted murder suspect arrested on drug dealing charges (Live 5 News).
- St. George Police Department has new chief after resignation, arrest of former chief (Post & Courier).
- Upstate teen electrocuted after squirrel causes fire on power line (Live 5 News).
- SC Guard's final Vietnam veteran retires (ABC News 4).