The Alley is starting 2014 with new weekly specials and new operating hours.
The weekly specials are as follows:
- Mondays: Starting at 5 pm, patrons can enjoy half off appetizers, $12 buckets of Bud/Bud Light, $10 pitchers of Bud Light, and $2 PBRs.
- Tuesdays: “Two” dollar nights with $2 domestic drafts, two sliders for $5 ($2 off), and $2 bowling.
- Wednesdays: Trivia is back starting at 8 pm with prizes and $12 buckets of beer.
- Thursdays: "Live at the Alley, " a new music event beginning mid-month.
- Saturdays: SilentCity Sounds will offer Silent Disco Nights on Saturdays at 11 pm (starting January 11th).
- Sundays: Family Day - kids eat free off the kid’s menu with a paid adult. $3 Bloody Marys and Mimosas.
- Happy Hour: Monday through Friday from 4 pm - 7 pm. $1 off all domestic bottled beer and $1 off all well drinks.
- Daily blue plate specials will still be offered
In addition to the new promotions, The Alley has also changed its hours. The entertainment hub will open at 4 pm from Monday through Wednesday. The venue will still be available in the morning and early afternoon for group events. The business will open at 11 am Thursday through Sunday.