Caviar & Bananas will be offering a unique Valentine's event this February 14th. Instead of the same old Valentine's routine, couples can enjoy a four-course, Asian-inspired dinner and cooking demonstration complete with beer, sake, and wine.
Seating for the event will be limited to eight couples and is priced at $75 per person. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 843-577-7757.The full menu is listed below.
Plus, before Valentine's Day, Caviar & Bananas will be offering "Treats for Your Sweet" packages, which include complimentary delivery downtown. Shipping is available for out-of-town. Details after the menu below.
Valentine's Dinner and Demonstration
- Steamed Shitake Dumplings with a Yuzu-Ginger-Soy Dipping Sauce
- Paired with the limited release of Dogfish Head “Chateau Jiahu” Beer
- Freshly rolled Sushi (Traditional California roll with Lump Crab as well as a “Ladybug” roll with Sesame Roasted Shrimp, Tuna Tataki, Mango, Chive and Basil)
- Paired with Laurenz and Sophie “Singing” Gruner Veltliner
- Shrimp and Lobster Pad Thai
- Paired with Tozai “Living Jewel” Sake
- Japanese style “Manju” Cake
- Paired with Zonin Prosecco
"Treats For Your Sweet" Packages
- Puppy Love, $20
- Six of Caviar & Banana’s homemade giant dark chocolate chip cookies.
- The Burning Love, $26.99
- Poppy Monterey County Pinot Noir paired with Dark Chocolate Almonds.
- Sweeteeth Surrender, $44.99
- All six flavors of Sweeteeth Chocolate bars
- The Jaw Dropper, $77.99
- A bottle of Veuve Cliquot champagne with Christophe Artisan Chocolate Truffles.
- Design-Your-Own, TBD
- Create your own romantic package
For more information, click here.