The Alley's “open bowling league" returns to Tuesday nights starting on February 18th. The series is designed for people of all skill levels and any group of five wanting to play competitively. Space is limited to the first 16 teams that enter and all participants must be 21 and over.
Here are the details:
- Teams play two games (two hours) after a five minute warm up
- Time slots available are 6 pm and 8:30 pm
- The league plays for 8 weeks before turning to a four-week single elimination tournament
- The cost for participation is a $100 registration (or $20 per person) and then $40 per week per team
- The winning team each week will play for free the following week
- The winner at the conclusion will receive a trophy and a free bowling party at The Alley for 25 people
- There will also be weekly beer specials including $2 can beers and $5 off per hour of bowling to use anytime during the season
To learn more, email [email protected] or visit the bowling desk at The Alley.