Le Creuset and The Local Palate Magazine are teaming up for a fundraising party for GrowFood Carolina on Saturday, March 8th. The Tastes of the South Garden Party will be held at a private residence at 97 Rutledge Ave beginning at 6:30 pm.
The event will include craft cocktails and passed hors d'oeuvres and feature the following chefs and mixologists:
- Jacques Larson (Wild Olive)
- Anthony Lamas (Seviche, Louisville)
- Bob Carter (Rutledge Cab Co.)
- William Dissen (The Marketplace, Asheville)
- Craig Rogers (Border Springs Farm, Virginia)
- Gary Crunkleton (The Crunkleton, Chapel Hill)