Midtown Productions and Duvall Catering have teamed up to create a new cabaret/dinner theatre experience that debuts on March 1st. Their first production will be the multi-Tony Award-winning it, Pippin, which will be directed by Sheri Grace Wenger.
Performances will take place March 1st to the 29th from Thursdays through Sundays. Every show will be at the Midtown Cabaret Theatre in the Duvall building at 2816 Azalea Drive. Duvall Catering will prepare a gourmet dinner for all attendees to enjoy as part of the event.
Here are all the necessary details:
Tickets (Gratuity Not Included)
- Adult/General Dinner & Show: $49.50
- Senior (65+) Dinner & Show: $46.50
- Student (w/ ID) - Dinner & Show: $43.50
- Adult/General - Show Only: $35.00
- Senior (65+) Show Only: $33.00
- Student (w/ ID) - Show Only: $30.00
- Tickets are on sale now. They may be purchased online or by phone at 843-795-2223.
- Thurs-Sat: Doors open at 6:45 pm for dinner. The show starts at 8 pm.
- Sundays: Doors open at 1:45 pm for dinner. The show starts at 3 pm.
About Midtown Productions
- Recipient of 11 Theatre Charleston Awards in 2013
- Nominated for two Charleston City Paper “Best of Charleston Awards”
"Pippin is a hip, tongue-in-cheek, adult fairy tale that has captivated Broadway audiences and continues to appeal to the young at heart everywhere. It’s the story of a young prince, son of King Charlemagne, who longed to discover the secret of true happiness and fulfillment. He sought it in the glories of the battlefield, the temptations of the flesh and the intrigues of political power. In the end, he found it in the simple pleasures of home and family."