- School officials: Arrest warrant issued for Fort Dorchester High School coach (Live 5 News).
- Coroner releases cause of death in 18-year-old's murder (Live 5 News).
- Police searching for missing 18-year-old (Live 5 News).
- Police search boat landing in Heather Elvis case, create "forensic re-enactment" (News 2).
- Ice storm debris removal a daunting task (Post & Courier).
- Damage in tens of millions from SC winter storm (ABC News 4).
- State seeking low-cost solutions to Ravenel bridge ice (Post & Courier).
City Paper hosts Southern Charm viewing party on Monday (Charleston City Paper).
- Hilton Head native featured on new reality TV series ‘Southern Charm’ (Hilton Head Monthly).
- Conover to star in new Bravo series ‘Southern Charm’ (Coastal Point).
- Big Ideas From 11 Founding Foodies (Prevention)
- Who Wants to Open an Eatery Next to Food Lion? (Eater Charleston).
- Bay Street Biergarten Landscaping (Landscape Charleston).
- Boeing unveils its first 'self-destructing' smartphone (Live 5 News).
- Aerospace company opens location in North Charleston to support Boeing (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- South Carolina missing out on $800M in Federal Funding (The Digitel).
- South Carolina proposes to increase its minimum wage (WBTW).
- College of Charleston Foundation Board members: Stick to search committee's recommendations for president (Post & Courier).
- Report: Boy brought loaded gun on bus after student made death threat (Live 5 News).
- Shrimp boats aground in Lowcountry being removed (ABC News 4).
- As NC debates, other states such as SC empty their coal ash dumps (Post & Courier).
- 911 call taker uses 'tapping' to locate man who couldn't speak (Post & Courier).
- Vet walks from Charleston to San Francisco (News 2).
- Harbor View Road reopened after cement truck wreck (Post & Courier).
- Bomb squad called to Summerville Publix (ABC News 4).
- Man arrested for public intoxication assaults EMS crew (News 2).
- Katie's Krops nurtures youths, grows with $66,000 Bi-Lo donation (ABC News 4).
- 2 Your Health Medical marijuana bill proposed in House (News 2).
- North Charleston seeks state funding for senior center (Post & Courier).
- 'Slates for Sarah' tribute takes over Hollywood (ABC News 4).
- Republicans buy advertising time in S.C. governor's race (Post & Courier).
- Phone scam targets grandmother for 'bail money' (Live 5 News).
- Charleston Chamber pushes ahead on gas tax increase (ABC News 4).
- Robotic suit helps some walk again, first in South Carolina (Live 5 News).
- RiverDogs hope to host Gamecocks, Tigers at Riley Park in 2015 (Post & Courier).
- Arrest made in Zia Taqueria restaurant robbery (Live 5 News).
- Attorney says Limehouse cleared in SLED probe at Charleston airport (Post & Courier).
- Oysters, Mullets, and Princesses highlight this week's 5 Around Town (Live 5 News).
- Report: Man released from prison back behind bars after breaking into cars (Live 5 News).
- Police arrest three in connection to several burglaries in North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- John Dunn's dream still in drydock (Post & Courier).
- Citadel graduate, WWII vet dead at 93 (ABC News 4).
- Thief covers camera with feminine pad during Myrtle Beach burglary (News 2).
- Young Democrats of America to meet in Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Arrest warrants issued for alleged N. Charleston Walgreens robber (Live 5 News).