Here’s everything you need to know about this year’s event!
The Dirty Details
What: A day of live music and fun by the water. Listen to some awesome tunes, get your grub on, and check out the Arts & Goods Village. The show includes two stages, ten bands, and side-show performances.
When: March 29th, 12 pm – 9:30 pm
- 12:40 pm: The Death of Paris (The Bridge Stage)
- 1:10 pm: Possum Jenkins (The Village Stage)
- 1:50 pm: Brave Baby (The Bridge Stage)
- 2:30 pm: Flight of the Phoenix (The Village Stage)
- 2:50 pm: Space Capone (The Bridge Stage)
- 3:30 pm: The Missing Links (The Village Stage)
- 3:50 pm: Kopecky Family Band (The Bridge Stage)
- 4:35 pm: The Weeks (The Village Stage)
- 5:20 pm: Saints of Valory (The Bridge Stage)
- 6:10 pm: Dead 27s (The Village Stage)
- 6:55 pm: The Wild Feathers (The Bridge Stage)
- 8:15 pm: Augustana (The Village Stage)
- Advanced Purchase
- Get $5 off when using promo code HCSINNER (expires 3/14/14).
- “Day Of” Tickets (if available):
- Kids age 5 and under get in free with a ticketed adult
Parking: All guests should park in the large surface lot across the street from the Joe Riley Baseball Field. Enter the lot from Fishburne Street. The cost to park is $5 per car.
ATM: ATMs will be available on-site. All beer & wine sales are ticketed – those tickets can be bought with with cash or credit. Most food and retail vendors will be able to accept credit cards.
Gogo Jewelry & Hannah Carnegie Pop-Up Show at Garden & Gun’s Fieldshop
Gogo Ferguson and her daughter Hannah Sayre-Thomas are returning to Garden & Gun’s Fieldshop at the Dewberry Hotel in downtown...
Preservation Society will Offer Lineup of Diverse Tours and Events this May
The Gibbes Museum Celebrates Japanese Art with Two Special Exhibitions
Ohm Radio Announces Farewell to Workshop Party
New Nonprofit Addressing Trauma to Host Launch Event on April 18th
Edmund’s Oast and Kings Leaf Cigars Partnering for “The Palmetto Puff” Fuente Cigar Dinner
Hermosa Jewelry and Brown Fox Coffee Partner for April Artisan Market
Uncategorized3 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Uncategorized9 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Resources8 years ago
Events1 day ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks