- Two killed in wreck after driver flees checkpoint (News 2).
- Both had criminal records (Post & Courier).
- Report: Injunction issued against husband of North Charleston woman who drove kids into Atlantic (Post & Courier).
- Third bomb threat called in to West Ashley bank (ABC News 4).
- View from the dredge: Replenishing Folly from 4 miles offshore (ABC News 4).
- Police: Victim in downtown Charleston shooting shot self in hand (Live 5 News).
- Please Give a Juicy Welcome to The Daily By Butcher & Bee (Eater Charleston).
- Happy Hour: Charleston's Warehouse (Garden & Gun).
- The Lot, Saturday at 7:30 p.m. (Eater Charleston).
- Summerville's Julie Hornick to appear on 'Jeopardy!' Wednesday (Post & Courier).
- Bravo's reality series still Southern "Charmless" (Post & Courier).
Reckless gets premiere date (Charleston City Paper).
- New Release: Ryan Lill – Coming Out (Travel, Music, Photography).
- Review: Jonathan Richman, Low Volume and High Spirit (Metronome Charleston).
- S.C. House continues budget debate, multiple Democratic proposals rejected (Post & Courier).
- McConnell colleague: 'It's character assassination' (ABC News 4).
- Summerville considers toughening loitering law (Post & Courier).
- SC Republicans ask Haley to help keep MOX open (ABC News 4).
- South Carolina man convicted of 1981 murder requesting DNA testing (Post & Courier).
- 12 ticketed for blocking access to SC Statehouse (ABC News 4).
- House votes to put DJJ in charge of special school (ABC News 4).
- SC House guarantees right to hand out Constitution (ABC News 4).
- Former Stingray teammates react to Rich Peverley incident (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Skateboard map gets thumbs up to continue (Post & Courier).
- Stingrays unveil Military Appreciation jersey (News 2).
- Hoops Frenzy Contest (Live 5 News).
- Beasley, Anthony glad to be back; Clemson's Venables won't let senioritis set in (Post & Courier).
- Myrtle Beach looking at sand volleyball courts (ABC News 4).
- Police officer charged in student assault at Daniel Jenkins center (ABC News 4).
- Emergency crews responding to structure fire on James Island (Live 5 News).
- NCFD: Woman jumps out of window to escape apartment fire (Live 5 News).
- Report: 8-year-old girl finds bullet on elementary school bus (Live 5 News).
- Spring St. reopened after early morning accident (Live 5 News).
- Summerville residents hear future growth plans for town (News 2).
- MUSC still taking applications for top job (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
Leggiadro Pop And Shop At The Wentworth Mansion (Charleston Grit).
- Citadel students join movement to stop the using 'r-word' (ABC News 4).
- 56,000 in SC sign up for health care under new law (Live 5 News).
- Pastor accused of sexually assaulting teen during `private sessions of prayer` (Live 5 News).
- Goose Creek woman says armed intruder kicked in her door (Post & Courier).
- 3-year-old dies days after being hit by alleged drunk driver (Live 5 News).
- Lowcountry school calls on fathers to help with student success (Live 5 News).
- Police: Man arrested after crashing motorcycle during police pursuit (Live 5 News).
- The 1 Weirdest Thing You Never Knew About Your Home State (Huffington Post).