The Cocktail Club has launched a cocktail menu featuring several new creations, some of which are made with local spirits.
The new additions include:
- The 22 Ocho
- Features a vegetable-infused tequila and celery bitters
- Your Husband’s Mistress
- Showcases a new-to-the-market Burlesque bitters
- Spurs in the North
- Highlights mescal, blood-orange, Peychaud’s, and grapefruit bitters
- The Right and Wrong
- Made with High Wire Distilling Co.’s Botanical Hat Trick Gin
- A Pig’s Tale
- Made with Striped Pig’s Vodka
To celebrate the new menu, the bar will host a Cocktail Class on Saturday, March 22nd 1 pm. The event will be held in conjunction with Charleston Fashion Week. The class includes interactive instruction on three cocktails and small bites to enjoy.
Tickets are $25 per person. To reserve your spot call 877-231-1568.