Over the last few days a number of Charleston chefs and restaurants added some honors to the Holy City's ever-growing collection of awards.
- Three Charleston chefs made Zagat's "10 Southern Chefs to Watch" list:
- Josh Keeler (Two Boroughs Larder)
- Jason Stanhope (FIG)
- Josh Walker (Xiao Bao Biscuit)
- OpenTable determined that O-Ku was a "Top 100 Hot Spot Restaurant in America."
- The International Association of Culinary Professionals gave Matt & Ted Lee's cookbook, The Lee Bros. Charleston Kitchen, the award for best American cookbook.
- The Post & Courier says TripAdvisor doled out two honors:
- Ted’s Butcherblock: FlipKey prize for “best sandwiches while traveling”
- Husk was named one of the "top restaurants worth traveling for”