The Food Film Festival, a multi-city event, is returning to Charleston this April 24th through the 26th.
The festival opens on the U.S.S. Yorktown with a screening of The Kings of BBQ, which will be followed by an all-you-can-eat BBQ feast prepared by the World Champion Pitmasters that are featured in the film. The festival builds off it's strong start with two additional mouth-watering events to finish off the weekend.
Here's a look at the full schedule:
- 6:30 pm - The Food Porn Party - High Wire Distilling Co.
- Nine short films featuring close-up images of food set to music
- Fish Tacos from Básico, Top Pot Doughnuts, Crazy Cake, Cheese Fondue, Turtle Burgers and more
- Local brews, wine, and a special cocktail featuring spirits from High Wire Distilling Co.
- 7 pm - Edible Adventure #010: Ramen Burgers and more - High Wire Distilling Co.
- The 10th edition of the Edible Adventure Series featuring Ramen Burgers and their creator Keizo Shimamoto
- 10 short films
- Chef Karl Palma's Takoyaki
- Momofuki Milk Bar's Compost Cookie and more
- Plus local brews, wine, and a special cocktail featuring spirits from High Wire Distilling Co.