- Police: One person shot in West Ashley shooting; Suspects sought (Live 5 News).
- CCSO issues arrest warrant for former exchange club in connection to missing funds (Live 5 News).
- Thomas Ravenel will have S.C. license suspended for 6 months following DWI conviction in New York (Post & Courier).
- CofC students stage walk-out over McConnell hire (Live 5 News).
- Glenn McConnell on LBGTQ community: 'It's not my job to judge people. Someone else will do that' (Charleston City Paper).
- McConnell addresses protests, plans for College of Charleston (Live 5 News).
- College of Charleston students kicked out of basketball game for protesting trustees who hired McConnell (Post & Courier).
- New Restaurant in Upper Mount Pleasant: Former 17 North Purchased (The Barnes Group).
Stephen Colbert in Twitter trouble for racial joke (USA Today).
Indie Film Fest seeking entries (Charleston City Paper).
Clothes swapping event in West Ashley (News 2).
- Roddy White Pays Up (ESPN).
- 10 reasons to become a Battery fan (CHS Soccer).
- Officials: Nearly $200,000 embezzled from Coastal Carolina Fair accounts (Live 5 News).
- The politics behind College of Charleston's search for a new leader (Post & Courier).
- In South Carolina, a same-sex tax break for married couples? (Post & Courier).
- Police: scammer posing as Dorchester deputy (Live 5 News).
- Patrol vehicle stolen after suspect leads deputies on foot chase (Live 5 News).
- In public information clashes with Charleston police, some see need to change bill already in works (Post & Courier).
- Bridge Run road closure schedule announced (Live 5 News).
- Young mom diagnosed with colon cancer, given just weeks to live (The Berkeley Observer).
- NAACP hosts town hall meeting, bus safety hot topic (News 2).
- Baby white dolphin catches eyes in Charleston Harbor (Post & Courier).
- SC bill would require notification of computer security breaches (WBTW).
- Isle of Palms artist reunited with stolen painting after nearly 12 years (Post & Courier).
- S.C. construction jobs rise 3% in January (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Protesters rally against proposed book-linked budget cuts at the College of Charleston (Post & Courier).
S.C.'s unemployment see largest drop yet (The Digitel).
- Trailer catches fire on I-95, no one hurt (News 2).
- Summerville poised to annex sought-after Sheep Island Road properties (Post & Courier).