- Charleston-based Cutter Gallatin being decommissioned; going to Nigerian Navy (Post & Courier).
- Illness at Goose Creek High prompts officials to gather information (WCBD).
- Officials: Missing boaters located; 1 dead, 1 hospitalized (Live 5 News).
- Boats restricted from nearing Ravenel Bridge during Cooper River Bridge Run (Post & Courier).
- Police release surveillance picture of Walmart robbery suspect (Live 5 News).
- Daniel Island man's quest to lose weight leads to new business venture in beef jerky (Post & Courier).
- Chef Named at Upcoming Leon's Oyster Shop (Eater Charleston).
Tradesman Brewing Grand Opening (CHS Beer).
- Georgean’s Brings Jerk and Curry to the Eastside – Or Directly to You (Post & Courier).
- Where to Eat at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, Home of the Charleston RiverDogs (Eater Charleston).
- The Review: Leyla (Charleston Mag).
- O-Ku Gets An Early Start on Raceday (Post & Courier).
- Imbibe's Charleston Crawl Photo Gallery (Facebook).
- Cocktail Supper Recipes (Charming Inns).
- From Restaurant Kitchen to Your Bed of Begonias (The Local Palate).
- Former White House Pastry Chef Champions Kumquats (Post & Courier).
- Annual Dining with Friends Event Set for May 3 (HCS).
- LeAnn Rimes To Play The PAC this July (HCS).
- Spring Jam Music Fest Photo Gallery (Facebook).
- Moving Picture Boys' The Ballad of Shovels and Rope Previewed (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston-bred Ryan Lill: music, debut album and being 'Zac Efron's underwear' (Examiner).
- Kelly Bazzle Joing Charleston's 'Bridge' For Mornings (All Access).
- An Evening with Gillian Welch at the Music Hall (HCS).
- CofC Alternative Break hosts Return and Reflect Event (Cistern Yard).
- Public forum scheduled for Folly Beach candidates (ABC News 4).
- Residents set to vote for Folly Beach mayor, council members (Live 5 News).
- Palmetto Sunrise: Gov. Haley has a primary challenge as SC campaigns shape up (Post & Courier).
- SC districts about party, in this case the GOP (ABC News 4).
- Gov. Nikki Haley among SC candidates facing election primaries + complete filings list (The State).
- Senate candidate Cash holds Greenville fundraiser (ABC News 4).
- Ladies Day Out at the Family Circle Cup (ABC News 4).
- USCG to enforce security zone during Cooper River Bridge Run (ABC News 4).
- NIT ain't what it used to be, but it means plenty to Clemson (Post & Courier).
- Family Circle Cup Ball Crew prepares for tournament (News 2).
- Donations and discounts offered as FCC goes pink (ABC News 4).
- Young Americans Madison Keys, Lauren Davis open Family Circle Cup with victories (Post & Courier).
- Tourists expected to generate millions during Cooper River Bridge Run (Live 5 News).
- Family Circle Cup Qualifying Photos (Post & Courier).
- Seeds set for Family Circle Cup main draw (ABC News 4).
- Dylan Thompson ready for opportunity to be Gamecocks' starting quarterback (Post & Courier).
- What A Small Town's Teen Pregnancy Turnaround Can Teach The U.S. (NPR).
BMW to Expand South Carolina Factory (New York Times).
- Shauna Mackenzie from Mackenzie Image Consulting was interviewed on the Beauty, Fashion & War podcast (Beauty, Fashion, and War).
- Cottageville police searching for 2 men sought in Dollar General robbery (Live 5 News).
- Patrol vehicle stolen during foot chase in Georgetown County (News 2).
Board approves full Montessori program at Hursey Elementary (Charleston City Paper).
- Residents sign up as insurance deadline nears (News 2).
- SC uninsured unable to access health care options (ABC News 4).
- Kindergarten girl becomes victim of cyber bullying after trip to Walmart (Live 5 News).
- Meth crimes have Berkeley Sheriff searching Joseph Kinsey and Dustin Lane (News 2).
- 2 more dead dolphins found in Beaufort County (ABC News 4).
- Charleston County Public Library info sessions to focus on upcoming referendum (Post & Courier).
- Woman accused of stealing food during weekend stay inside school (Live 5 News).
- Isle of Palms Connector lanes to close this week (Post & Courier).
- Trending Now? #CHSFW Take Two (Cistern Yard).
- Boil water advisory issued for parts of Sangaree (Live 5 News).
- National Walking Day, April 2 (WMBF).
- Former Berkeley deputy, two others arrested in sting (Live 5 News).
- In recovering S.C. towns and cities, raises are returning for municipal employees (Post & Courier).
- SC prison guard shooting suspect to plead guilty (ABC News 4).
- SCHP honors outstanding work of Troopers, telecommunications for 2013 (News 2).
- Report: Bullet nearly hits child, 2, in Chester shooting (The State).
- 36-year-old man dies in Orangeburg dirt bike wreck (ABC News 4).